Look Mom, Sandon's PGT-KLZE-ATX-L10

14K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  DRU842 
#1 ·
This is my car.......I hope it's pretty

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
I'm Changing to ATX

Yeah, the swap isn't working out for now.

I'm going to install another ATX in the car this spring. The MTX has frustrated me a bit, plus I want to try some new ideas that I've been thinking about since the swap. I may even rebuild my own automatic. I also want to get some track times out of the ZE/high stall TC/ATX combo.....

I'm not giving totally up on the 5 speed..I'm keeping the parts for it after I go back to ATX. That way, if I get bored and want a 5speed for a weekend, I can throw it in...take it to the track, run it.....then put it back to ATX for the drive to school monday or something :s5

It's not like any of this is really costing me anything anyway :sleep:

#15 ·
I have owned this car for 12 years.

I wanted to change it back to Automatic after my Manual Swap, but that never materialized. I ended up falling in love with the Manual after installing a decent clutch. The wheels are 18x8 Moda R6s. It may not be the fastest thing out there, but it is still my baby.

#17 ·
Looks in great nick. Got similar feels for our baby too, particularly as we are now teaching my daughter to drive in it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.