Mr. Pgtfreak22 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2001, 21:11   #1 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

cool Mr. Pgtfreak22

Hey Jimmy, since the untimely demise of PT, I wanted to get in touch with Mark K. and I don't know his email addy. I shipped some stuff to his house and I can't seem to find the email, so I was curious if you have it.

Tom picked up the car so you should see what I am doing with the extra $$$ I ordered pacesetter headers, KYB struts, and Intrax springs (I like the extra drop). I also bought 2 new 10" subs, an amp, pulled the tweeters off the 1st Gen, got a battery relocation kit for my optima, and mark has a high-flow cat for me and a homemade short-shifter. After a summer of no mods, I am looking forward to the next week. Anyways, shoot me his email addy if you have it: matt_sears4@hotmail.com Thanks

By the way, whenever I head out to pick that crap up, I'll see if you are around so I can get you to do that TB when you have an extra second.
Chew is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2001, 14:13   #2 (permalink)
Hardcore Canuck MIPOC!

This is sooo slow!
MIPOC 4 LIFE!

If you could read brail, you'd know how happy I am.
supercharged is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum