Ford Forums banner

My sinsei plan

4K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  ProbeBandit 
G
#1 ·
Ok, this is what im planning to do. Im going for a nice, clean elegant look: red car with complete sinsei body kit and hood, dark black tinted windows all around (cops will love me...), shaved antenna, 17" rims for now upgrading to 18" Enkei RS6s or TSW Revos eventually, no stickers (not even NEPO sorry Don) just a simple red matching bow across the windshield. No rear spoiler, Ill take the stock spoiler off and have the holes filled in. 95 style Euroclear taillights, blue or white side markers and turn signals... lemme know what you think!
I should be getting the taillights and body kit soon (but with sinsei you never know I thought I was about to get the kit 4 months ago), I have the red windshield sticker, now I gotta get the body job done and paintjob...

G
#3 ·
Yea, remember Mikealbany on ProbeTalk said he was gonna make them? He even posted a couple of pictures in the process. Well he barely completed his set when he wrecked his car and kinda never found his way back to ProbeTalk. But regardless we had a deal and he just emailed me like a week ago he said hes putting the finishing touches on the lights and will send them out soon. I cant wait... I also sent him a center reflector with the taillights he said he would try to do something to convert it to clear, but even if he couldnt do anything with it Ill just paint it to match the color of my car.

#4 ·
Your car is going to look good. Good luck with it.

G
#5 ·
Thanx guys for the compliments! Anything else I should do, any suggestions? The reason I posted this was to see what you guys think, to see if theres anything else I could do, small details I forgot maybe. (I know its my car, just wanna see if you guys can think of something else that Id like)

Stacy did you friend install the entire kit or just a front? And Don you saw pictures of the entire kit right, Im just wondering what kind of exhasut would fit under the rear bumper. I heard it was pretty low, so most probably my 5" Focuz exhaust will not fit. Maybe my Flowmaster, but that has a 4" tip too, so I dont know. Im kinda thinking about a DTM style muffler, but itd be great if I could keep the Focuz.

G
#7 ·
Yea I know, I saw the pictures. His car is nice, but he's missing the hood, and I dont like that spoiler he has with the kit. I dont think they go well together... But really nice car, I cant wait to see when its painted.

#8 ·
Tommy, he just has the front bumper on, nothing else.

G
#9 ·
Ok thanx anyways, I went to see the pictures of Wes' car again, I should be able to fit the exhuast under there, even if theres not enough space I can just cut the bumper to make it fit...

#10 ·
Hey man thats a sweet set up your gonna have there. Its awesome that you're getting Albany's Euroclear lights as well. The pictures looked pretty good, definitly better then any of the other clear lights that I had seen. Too bad he never got the chance to mass produce them, looks like you'll be one of the few rocking that style

G
#11 ·
Thanx Tone, yea the euroclears will look great with the sinsei. Im not sure how it will look like at the end cuz I have never seen the endproduct. All I know is that i hate those ugly red lens back there, anything is better than that...
Exterior plan is still the same (still waiting for the kit and the taillights), and meanwhile Im working on the interior. I took the dashboard apart, got all the pieces out, getting ready to paint. Meanwhile, Im looking for an in-dash flip-up 6-7" tv w/ cd and dvd and all. I heard Clarion is good, a little pricy though, and alpine? Moving to the stereo forum... j/k :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.