welcome to the club - let me answer your questions now :)
The club website is under construction - it will be www.sacprobes.com
and is about a month away from completion.
- attending summits, having some club input, and especially participating on the Bulletin Board here at FordForums. The club is in its infancy now, so don't be discouraged by the apparent low participation initially.
- technical/maintenance/performance assistance from other club members. Need your half-shafts replaced? Why pay the dealer $450.00 for labor, when we can have a 'mod' day and have some experienced club members help you do it for free? Need a rear sway bar adjustment help? Same thing. You also get the benefit of having events pre-arranged, so no planning on your part is required. Particiaption in our events is also a benefit - trips to scenic locations, race day events, kart racing, etc.
Last but not least, you'll have the opportunity to see some of the fastest Probes in the world in our club - witness my 13.36 @ 105/106 mph - will still get better :)
- nada, zero, zilch. The only costs you will incur are gas money for your travel to events, and any associated costs to various events (admission/parking/lodging, etc).
- There is no requirement on which meetings are more important than others - we recommend that you attend the California-wide Probe meet (annual - this year in Monterey, CA). Our next meeting is Saturday, July 28 in Sacramento - our Dyno Day!
- When you attend your first event, you are automatically a member :thumbup:
6. Club merchandise
- once we have a website up, club stickers and t-shirts will be available at a nominal cost - there is no requirement to buy anything, of course. All proceeds will be used for club expenses (web space, etc.).
7. Email list
- I will add your email address to our E-mail list - this is just an information source for upcoming events/announcements.
Let me know if you have any other questions!
Welcome to SacProbes, Ryan!!!