New ProbeTalk? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2001, 21:18   #1 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

How do you guys like the new PT?

To me it looks pretty well organized.
I guess they are still working on it though cuz nothing seemed to be working just now when I left. I lost my patience and just came over here to chill out.

I just changed my signature 2 days ago, and now its lost. I did it again and its not coming up now. It says 255 characters maximum, so I went back and edited it a couple of times, still not showing (besides I always kept it under 5 lines so leave me alone...). Tried to edit once more, it says either wrong password or my password has not been activated yet (but i used it before so it has to be #1). Oh well, I can do without signatures, but its just anooying to waste so much time... Im done whining now...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2001, 09:04   #2 (permalink)

I've only been to the club section. Haven't checked out the rest of it.

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2001, 11:52   #3 (permalink)
Big Daddy

It's pretty cool. I like it..
Part of the Andy's Autosports BAPOC Design Crew

Evil in training..
FLARE!!! do you know where it is??
tony95pgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2001, 12:08   #4 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

You do know that you don't have to type in your password each time. You can set it to remember your password for a year. I think you do that where you edit your preferences.
Barry
BarryG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2001, 21:52   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by BarryG
You do know that you don't have to type in your password each time. You can set it to remember your password for a year. I think you do that where you edit your preferences.
Barry
MS Iternet Explorer remembers mine for me. I didn't even know that function was in PT. BTW What happen to the Club forum page. Haven't been able to get into that forum.

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2001, 23:12   #6 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

mad

Me either. I just wrote a note in the News/Support section. I hope I get a freaking reply. I need some of the information from our previous posts, particularly directions to the meet in Mobile. Then there are the links to register for the Chattanooga thang, etc. etc. etc.
Barry
PS: Damn my Alpoc avatar rocks
Old 03-23-2001, 05:14   #7 (permalink)
Moderator / Probe

It's not bad very simmilar to the old one. I do like that they put all the club forums back on the same page though. :)
www.nepoprobes.com
Tang Pgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2001, 06:17   #8 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

mad

The bad news is that we can no longer access the old clubs page. I've lost all that information. I'm a little pissed. They closed it because of too many people complaining that they couldn't post to it.
Barry
Old 03-23-2001, 07:04   #9 (permalink)
A-Team Member

frown

There signature thing sucks....

5 lines yeah i can handle that, but now it is 256 characters. Thats including code. Sucks when you use both bold italics and long urls. :(
ChargerGL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2001, 11:52   #10 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

1. I know I dont have to type my password each time...

2. You mean you cant access the old ProbeTalk anymore? I thought I saw a link on the top of the page to the old PT when I was there... I hope they will make it accesseble again, there was so much information on the site, I could find whatever I needed without posting... On the other hand if it stays closed that will encourage more activity since the moderators wont be able to shut people down saying this has been discussed before and do a search...

3. I think 5 lines was reasonable, you can put a lot of info in 5 lines. However 255 characters is pushing it....

In fact, I was gonna suggest a limit here too, maybe 7-8 lines to start with, I know Steve will hate me for this but Ive seen signatures here way out of control. This one guy had almost a two page signature describing his current truck and his former truck too (starting new lines for every mod...) and two pictures. Chiiiiiiill!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum