Opps I did it again! Wrecked PGT #4... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2002, 15:59   #1 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

Opps I did it again! Wrecked PGT #4...

The bad news is... car is in bad shape. The good news #1: Im all right. #2 It was the black one NOT the yellow...
Anyway, some mutha#$%^ decided not to see me and so he cut me off trying to make a left from the opposite lane. He blocked my entire lane so given the fact that i was going about 50-55 I swerved hit his front a little and ended up on some ladies yard with the fence on top of the car. Airbags popped, windshield cracked, fender, driver side headlight, front bumper, hood, passenger side mirror, sideskirt, both sides dented and paint all gone...
Apparantly it was a bad day for Probe owners in queens cuz probe 186 got into an accident too... the same day.
So my daily driver is gone now, Im driving the yellow one, Ive gotta get me a hooptie... Maybe a civic?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2002, 19:51   #2 (permalink)

I'm glad your ok Tommy. Maybe you shouldn't drive Probes anymore. A bus last year, now an idiot pulls out in front of you this year. Have you had an estiment done on it yet?

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2002, 13:35   #3 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

Nope, not yet. I could fix it myself, of course with the help of a good body shop. I can get the parts and all, I just cant take out dents and pant it...
Your probably right I shouldnt be driving probes anymore. Well Ill keep the yellow one if I can and Ill just get a big heavy SUV and next time around I wont even brake... Im going to aim right for the driver...
Old 04-13-2002, 17:06   #4 (permalink)
Big Poppa

Must be cursed!!!
83, 89, 93 Mustangs- (Bye Bye), 1988 Ranger XLT- (Also gone)
NOPOC
fiveliter302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2002, 23:03   #5 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

Yep, we are cursed here. Not just probe 186 and I, I think its the whole Driven crew. Ever since we started its been bad luck, and a week before my accident my friend totaled his van... He started, I was next a week later... Not to mention the endless tickets (I think I had around 6-7 since we started Driven), and other incidents with the cops... We have been suspects in a case when our hangout/speed shop in the neighborhood got held up.... 2 of us lost their licenses... One of our cars got broken into... I think Im taking off my stickers...
Old 10-10-2002, 14:31   #6 (permalink)
GTR ProBe PlaYa/Mod

dam tommy again :oo1:
whispering-=crash dummy=-:s5
Nos kit(dryset up with purge kit 70 shot)-Ground controls-Ractive intake-Ngk/Moroso wires-Jacobs ignition kit(with custom cap and C4 coil)-Walbro fuel pump-Pacesetter headers-B&M fuel psi regulator-ACT Stage 2 Clutch kit-Catco catalytic-Adjustable carbon fiber wing-6 Stage indiglo's and lots more!!!. Soon to come 18'svolk racing Custom interior.
Luckys94-GTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum