Over heating problems (no one can solve this) - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2005, 12:22   #1 (permalink)

confused Over heating problems (no one can solve this)

i have a 2.5 v6 24v probe it cost me £1000 two weeks after i had to have a new head gasket along with a new radiator. when i got the car back it kept overheating when you drove it i have now had a 3 new fan sensors a new thrmostat full service and engine flush the var will sit idle for hours and never over heat but as soon as you drive it the temp gague will go sky high in seconds and all the coolant will pour out the overflow. my dear car has now been in a garage for 6 months and no answer can be found. ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP
DJSEALS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2005, 19:38   #2 (permalink)

Re: Over heating problems (no one can solve this)

You should have your exhaust system (pressure) checked. If there's water getting into your oil it's likely the head gasket but as you've replaced that & assume the water is bypassing the engine then the exhaust manifold or something around there is probably cracked and allowing air flow/pressure to build where it shouldn't ; forcing the water out. Worth a look anyway as I had the same problem on a car many moons ago. Hope you find it.
azdysb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 20:18   #3 (permalink)

Re: Over heating problems (no one can solve this)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdysb
You should have your exhaust system (pressure) checked. If there's water getting into your oil it's likely the head gasket but as you've replaced that & assume the water is bypassing the engine then the exhaust manifold or something around there is probably cracked and allowing air flow/pressure to build where it shouldn't ; forcing the water out. Worth a look anyway as I had the same problem on a car many moons ago. Hope you find it.

Ford A/C Condenser is just one of the many high quality parts that work together to create a superior driving experience. The A/C condenser is part of the car's air conditioning system that keeps the interior of the car cool, comfortable during hot days, warm, and cozy during cold ones. The Ford A/C condenser also helps in cooling down the Ford engine, preventing it from overheating. The A/C condenser is usually cooled by one or two auxiliary fans.

It is very important to replace a damaged or malfunctioning A/C condenser immediately to prevent further damage to the engine. The comfort and convenience of the passengers is also compromised if the A/C condenser is not working properly. When looking for replacement Ford A/C condensers you should carefully appraise the quality and durability so that you can get more value for your money. let me know if this works my truck f 150 doing same thing and think I am going to try as my ac is not currently charged
ruxpin22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum

Related Reading: Over heating problems (no one can solve this)