Ford Forums banner

Over heating problems (no one can solve this)

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ruxpin22 
#1 ·
i have a 2.5 v6 24v probe it cost me £1000 two weeks after i had to have a new head gasket along with a new radiator. when i got the car back it kept overheating when you drove it i have now had a 3 new fan sensors a new thrmostat full service and engine flush the var will sit idle for hours and never over heat but as soon as you drive it the temp gague will go sky high in seconds and all the coolant will pour out the overflow. my dear car has now been in a garage for 6 months and no answer can be found. ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

#2 ·
You should have your exhaust system (pressure) checked. If there's water getting into your oil it's likely the head gasket but as you've replaced that & assume the water is bypassing the engine then the exhaust manifold or something around there is probably cracked and allowing air flow/pressure to build where it shouldn't ; forcing the water out. Worth a look anyway as I had the same problem on a car many moons ago. Hope you find it. :hy:

#3 ·
azdysb said:
You should have your exhaust system (pressure) checked. If there's water getting into your oil it's likely the head gasket but as you've replaced that & assume the water is bypassing the engine then the exhaust manifold or something around there is probably cracked and allowing air flow/pressure to build where it shouldn't ; forcing the water out. Worth a look anyway as I had the same problem on a car many moons ago. Hope you find it. :hy:

Ford A/C Condenser is just one of the many high quality parts that work together to create a superior driving experience. The A/C condenser is part of the car's air conditioning system that keeps the interior of the car cool, comfortable during hot days, warm, and cozy during cold ones. The Ford A/C condenser also helps in cooling down the Ford engine, preventing it from overheating. The A/C condenser is usually cooled by one or two auxiliary fans.

It is very important to replace a damaged or malfunctioning A/C condenser immediately to prevent further damage to the engine. The comfort and convenience of the passengers is also compromised if the A/C condenser is not working properly. When looking for replacement Ford A/C condensers you should carefully appraise the quality and durability so that you can get more value for your money. let me know if this works my truck f 150 doing same thing and think I am going to try as my ac is not currently charged

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.