- I've fixed up the rear quarter, bumper, and light assembly from where the previous owners son smashed it on the freeway.
- I've fixed the suspension, tightened all of the joints, put new brakes on (they were Baaaaad!) and painted the front suspension.
- I've got the motor to run, also did a tune up, physically cleaned the injectors, and cleaned it up considerably.
-I rebuilt the 5-speed manual trans so that it could be driven in 5th gear without popping out (5th input gear was bad).
- As you could see from some of the pics I removed and cleaned the interior, It USED to smell and was absolutely filthy, the original owner of the car was a smoker and the previous owner was a pet lover (two of the worst things for a car if the owner doesn't take proper care of it).
- Stereo. :-) Pioneer DEH 4100 2 MTX subs JVC amp Pioneer 6.5's in front 4x6's in back. Custom mounted in the dash.
The car is different now than in the pics, I've actually driven it for several months fine tuning and tweaking here and there. I have MANY planned mods for the car both in terms of chassis and engine, it's always on my mind! I'm sure you can relate.
Too many cars!!!