PlEASE HELP... I need to borrow someones cat. converter ASAP. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2001, 13:10   #1 (permalink)
It's been a long time...

PlEASE HELP... I need to borrow someones cat. converter ASAP.

Is anybody willing to loan me their cat. converter just for the time I take it to the smog test only center. I have a hollowed cat that I could switch with you so nobody would be out of a car. Then I'll take it to get smogged, then go back and switch out our cats again. Somebody please help. I'm 2 months overdue on the tags, and I don't want to have to order a new cat just to use for a couple of hours. It needs to be flanged (duh) and work for my 95 probe gt. 93-95pgt's should be the same. Please. I am trustworthy for anyone that doesn't know me, I'm hoping some of the scpoc memebers i met can vouch for me.

Thanks.
1995 Black PGT, NOS dry 75-shot, heater, blanket, purge, remote, K&N, Hotshot, back to stock manifolds, no cat, 2 1/2" cat-back, Flowmaster 40-series, Walbro 190, ACT, B&M sts, Royal Purple, Intrax, Ractive fstb, RRE rstb, MSD wires, NGK-v plugs, Autometer guages, 17" rims, full FX Designs kit, etc..
c-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2001, 19:11   #2 (permalink)
SCPOC/Probe GT Member

you could have mine, but I'm down in san diego....however I will be up at the event this weekend
Hans[93GT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2001, 20:08   #3 (permalink)
It's been a long time...

drat!
1995 Black PGT, NOS dry 75-shot, heater, blanket, purge, remote, K&N, Hotshot, back to stock manifolds, no cat, 2 1/2" cat-back, Flowmaster 40-series, Walbro 190, ACT, B&M sts, Royal Purple, Intrax, Ractive fstb, RRE rstb, MSD wires, NGK-v plugs, Autometer guages, 17" rims, full FX Designs kit, etc..
Old 10-31-2001, 12:32   #4 (permalink)
SCPOC/Probe GT Member

are you going to be at the Irwindale meet Saturday? Even if not, you could come meet us there and get the cat from one of us, and then go get your car tested.
Hans[93GT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2001, 19:00   #5 (permalink)
It's been a long time...

alls good in probe land. nbenzz/nathan lent me his cat, so i'm as good as gold. :)

thanks to everyone that offered help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum