Ford Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProbeTalk or FordForums

9K views 71 replies 11 participants last post by  supergoat 
G
#1 ·
What do you think where are you going to spend more time? Which one do you enjoy better, and do you think FordForums will take away from the time you would normally spend on PT? I got too many questions I know, but just trying to see what others think...

G
#2 ·
I kinda like this place better ( more variety) You get more imput from ppl that don't come across our type of cars everyday. So they have a fresh point of view, which I like:D Not to mention the Moderators here arient grumbling over too many posts yet:D

G
#4 ·
Yea this place is very cool, so far I really like it, its different. Plus we dont have 5000+ members, simply put its FUN so far. I havent checked ProbeTalk all day, wow now that shows something :).

#5 ·
I have to agree with what you all said. I use to go into PT all the time, still do but in the club forum.The same old topics come up in the lounge, no more voice chat in the chat room, hate typing but love to talk. I was there a year ago when only 200 or so members was on PT, now its just not the same. Thats just how I feel others may feel differant though. I like this forum a lot.

#6 ·
Don't worry guys, I feel the same way. The moderation there is really getting out of hand. I have not even posted there for over a month now, and I used to be quite active there. Now I just browse it every few days. I think that it's great that all of us Ford owners can get together under one roof, although I noticed that they are missing some fords.

Let's hope this place does not get too cluttered and hectic over time.

G
#9 ·
I felt the moderation over there was out of controll sometimes. I dont blame them though, there is a lot of immature, childish posts on the board sometimes, and a lot of similar topics posted again and again (often only a couple of hours apart). And the Kill Stories... forget bout em!
:D

#13 ·
Scamper said:
Just imagine what were going to be going through in about 6 months;)

I don't think we'll be that bad. Once we get over this inital Whoreing shock I think we'll be ok. By the time it get's real busy, we'll have it all out of our systems :D (maybe not ProbeBandit though)

Then we'll just lay down the law !

G
#14 ·
Tang Pgt said:

I don't think we'll be that bad. Once we get over this inital Whoreing shock I think we'll be ok. By the time it get's real busy, we'll have it all out of our systems :D (maybe not ProbeBandit though)

Then we'll just lay down the law !
Are you picking on me? :D

I was gonna stop the madness yesterday after our rampage with Stacy, but than Scamper pulled me back on the dark side...:( Its all his fault...

#18 ·
ProbeBandit said:

Are you picking on me? :D

I was gonna stop the madness yesterday after our rampage with Stacy, but than Scamper pulled me back on the dark side...:( Its all his fault...
Thats right we went to the apperance section and whored there.:D But it was a seious conversation about his body kits.

#20 ·
ProbeBandit said:

Yep noone makes a mess in the Appearance forum! I wont tolerate any whoring there :)!
Suuuure, riiiiight, You'll rule with an iron fist uhhhhh?:D

G
#21 ·
Stacy94PGT said:

Suuuure, riiiiight, You'll rule with an iron fist uhhhhh?:D
Better believe it! :D

Nah but come on Stacy, why would anyone wanna crap in my foorum? Like TangPgt said, thats what Goats forum is for...

(I think Im in a lot of trouble when he gets back :()

G
#23 ·
Ok ok damage control!

BACK TO THE TOPIC! (while Stacy and I figure out how to clean up this mess HE made in here) Thats right Stacy, I just realized this started out as a perfectly normal and informative post until you came and your whoreself opened his mouth! Shame on you! :D j/k

#26 ·
Naaah, they're to busy posting pics with each others head on a goat. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.