ProbeTalk or FordForums - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2001, 14:04   #1 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

What do you think where are you going to spend more time? Which one do you enjoy better, and do you think FordForums will take away from the time you would normally spend on PT? I got too many questions I know, but just trying to see what others think...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2001, 15:42   #2 (permalink)
Scamper

I kinda like this place better ( more variety) You get more imput from ppl that don't come across our type of cars everyday. So they have a fresh point of view, which I like:D Not to mention the Moderators here arient grumbling over too many posts yet:D

Old 02-27-2001, 17:50   #3 (permalink)
Moderator / Probe

I'm starting to preffer this place better. I like having all the other makes on one board. Plus lately PT has been a bit immature. This place is a refreshing change.

www.nepoprobes.com
Old 02-27-2001, 18:46   #4 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

Wink

Yea this place is very cool, so far I really like it, its different. Plus we dont have 5000+ members, simply put its FUN so far. I havent checked ProbeTalk all day, wow now that shows something :).

Old 02-27-2001, 19:40   #5 (permalink)

I have to agree with what you all said. I use to go into PT all the time, still do but in the club forum.The same old topics come up in the lounge, no more voice chat in the chat room, hate typing but love to talk. I was there a year ago when only 200 or so members was on PT, now its just not the same. Thats just how I feel others may feel differant though. I like this forum a lot.

My next Ford.....
Old 02-28-2001, 03:30   #6 (permalink)
Old Skool Member

Don't worry guys, I feel the same way. The moderation there is really getting out of hand. I have not even posted there for over a month now, and I used to be quite active there. Now I just browse it every few days. I think that it's great that all of us Ford owners can get together under one roof, although I noticed that they are missing some fords.

Let's hope this place does not get too cluttered and hectic over time.

1989 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II 13B-T "FC3S"
Turbo RWD Rotary Powa!
Old 02-28-2001, 11:57   #7 (permalink)
Scamper

I only use the clubs forum myself lately. It is the same old stuff over and over and over and over...I think you got the message

Old 02-28-2001, 12:00   #8 (permalink)
Moderator / Probe

I've been pretty much sticken with the Clubs section too. with the occasional pic post.

Now with them restricting POC moderators. I give up
www.nepoprobes.com
Old 02-28-2001, 14:42   #9 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

Wink

I felt the moderation over there was out of controll sometimes. I dont blame them though, there is a lot of immature, childish posts on the board sometimes, and a lot of similar topics posted again and again (often only a couple of hours apart). And the Kill Stories... forget bout em!
:D

Old 02-28-2001, 16:17   #10 (permalink)
Scamper

Just imagine what were going to be going through in about 6 months

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum