Ford Forums banner

R.I.P. my beloved PGT

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  FRCFD6 
G
#1 ·
Recently, I totaled my '94 PGT which I loved when an idiot didn't see me in his blindspot and pulled a u-turn right in front of me and I t-boned his ass. My car was heavily damaged and insurance decided to just total the car. I bought it new in'94. I wanted my Probe to stand out from other probes so I modified it for about 4 years. I have alot of memories(killing hondas and picking up chicks with the car) but at my age I decided it was time to move on to something more practical so I recently bought a used Infiniti I30t and plan to make it pimp but I really miss my probe. It looked sweet and I recieved many compliments for it. I will always have respect for probes for it was often overlooked and unfairly criticized.

Zenko
'94PGT
mods:hks filter, hotshot gen IV headers, custom exhaust, ngk wires, eibach springs, wings west Thruster wing, clear sidemarkers, clear imported clear corners, modifed stero system

#3 ·
I know how it is Zenko..

That right there is $3087 worth of damage, on a '93 Base model.

I haven't gotten word yet on what they plan to do about it. The lady who hit me is being a psycho saying it wasn't her fault. She pulled out of a parking lot and jumped right to the inside lane and smacked the side of my car.. it's her fault. Dumb biatch.

Anyway. You make it sound like it's not too bad, liek it'd be an easy fix. So can't you buy it back for like $500, and then fix it? I know If mine's totalled I'll buy it back, and fix it myself for pennies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.