S.C.P.O.C Street racing??? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2001, 21:35   #1 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

Question S.C.P.O.C Street racing???

Do any of you S.C.P.O.C street race?? If so were and when?? I some times go Compton street races before they were doing work on the road over on Alameda st...=)>
Probe89GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2001, 09:56   #2 (permalink)
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez

Smile

um, this probably should have been placed in the SCPOC forum, but that's okay.

anyhow, sure. there are quite a few of us who street race, however, i am not one of them.

check with c-man, jorge95gt, and lalo. they know the good place in LA and SD. :thumbup:
Old 07-19-2001, 14:36   #3 (permalink)
SCPOC/Probe GTS Member

I recently discovered a weekly drag race in Sun Valley, near my house. Every Friday and Saturday night, sometime after midnight until the cops come.
hyc GTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2001, 15:38   #4 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

hyc GTS..give me directions so I can check it out!!!!
Probe89GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2001, 20:00   #5 (permalink)
Resident Genius

Quote:
Originally posted by dmark101
um, this probably should have been placed in the SCPOC forum, but that's okay.

Moved :D

95 Probe GT - the 007 version - smooth and refined.
Dan [Sac] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2001, 20:51   #6 (permalink)
SCPOC/Probe GTS Member

Glenoaks NW of Sunland Blvd...
hyc GTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 08:28   #7 (permalink)
www.SCPOC.com member

SD Street Burners

You want some real, movie type street racing?... come to SD. the joint is always kicking, especially Fridays and Saturdays around 1130pm. If you in the neighborhood, drop me an email before-hand and I, and at least 2 other members, will meet you at the "Runs".

Come check it.
jorge95pgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 11:31   #8 (permalink)
got balls?

Iam down for a good street race. Theres a couple down here (south oc). Compton is alright but alot of cops on walnut. Try following the pack to watson center city of carson. South of the 405. There's like 8 different tracks around those citys tillman st. etc. And theres some tracks in LB in the back of Alameda by the American racing factory. In the San Pedro by the Bicycle club off the 710. And Sun Valley Glenoaks go south. Theres a am pm thats located at the end of the track people chill at and theres other tracks around there just dont know the street names but just follow the pack. Yorba Linda of Imperial go east for 4 miles to a cross street name Rose. There's a del taco there that people meet at or the coffee shack. That goes on on Thursday. Then of course you have Ontario. Off Juropa right off the 15. There a Carls jr there that people meet at and theres like 5 different tracks. Never go to one name Darkside. The cops have ez access to block that off. The on I like is Airport because its right next to the airport where the planes flight in. So you have a good view of what the hell is coming so you at least get a chance to run before the cops get there. Theres was also some off Imperial and Harbor in Fullerton. Havent beent there in awhile so do know if its going off. But theres a Ralphs there that people meet at. And City of Industry off the 60. First exit of the 60 when you come off the 605 north. Theres a truck stop Carls Jr there. And that goes off on Sun. nights. I just learned off a new spot but waiting to I get my car back to make some money for myself sorry but Ill let you know how it is. If you went to compton you might of seen my car 93 white GT thats has a Got Balls? sticker on the back bumper. But I hope that helps in your quest for strret racing and be carefull. Oh and I heard the cops in San Diego a big dicks make you pop your hood and ****. And the in pound alot of cars down there so be carefull down there its a long walk back to norwalk form there..lol good luck.
Old 07-25-2001, 17:03   #9 (permalink)
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez

hmm. city of industry. carl's jr on crossroads parkway? i know that area well jason as i live not too far away.

i'll have to check it out on sunday and see what's up. may be time to layeth the smacketh down on their candyasses.

heh heh heh.
Old 07-25-2001, 17:33   #10 (permalink)
got balls?

Good call. Cant wait to get my car back.....its been to long!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum