State chapters, officials, strippers - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2001, 11:30   #1 (permalink)
HowLeTT

State chapters, officials, strippers

First of all, this post has nothing to do with strippers. That was simply used to entice you into clicking on this lil' shindig here, and it worked :) However, if you wish to discuss strippers or mention something pertaining to women taking their clothes off in a professional or not quite so professional manner, I wouldn't object.

The NEPO state chapters are a fantastic idea, and have really helped pick up the action for local meets. However there is still one glaring problem.. half the states have NO officials! ANYONE can do this, as long as they're dedicated enough to be an official in their state. What better way is there to get your name out in the probe community? Everyone that has signed up for a position so far has had alot of experience with NEPO, meets, SCS, FTP, CKPS#1, etc. (I'm in such a weird mood, seriously, heheh).

When people sign up for NEPO and don't see their name listed months later because their state doesn't have a website or doesn't have a chapter president, it's disheartening. Things like that are important to newbies, I remember emailing nepo don to ask if he could update my 'profile' on the nepo website because I added a CAI! lmao... ah the good ol' days n' stuff. So what I'm saying here is two-fold. 1- Someone please take the initiative to nominate yourself as the president of a state chapter! I realize that not all of New England is particuarly active due to the weather and such, but just do it anyway! 2- No matter how much you think the look that 'Vixen' up on stage is giving you is because she thinks you're 'cute'.. it's really just her way of saying- hey.. that green stuff in your pocket there? Yeah, you want me, and I'll hop around on your lap for awhile if you give me some of that. :tup: . Using PT smilies on FF rules, heh, even though they dont work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2001, 13:28   #2 (permalink)
Moderator / Probe

AMEN.

Lets get those chapters going
www.nepoprobes.com
Tang Pgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 16:13   #3 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

If SC was part of NEPO I would nominate me-but I guess since it is in the southeast I will stick to being part of NPA! for now.:D
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 19:54   #4 (permalink)
Cartographer

If I lived in NEPO territory..I'd be a chapter person....

I'm in MIPOC Country....... so...I guess that takes care of that..
KLZE4speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 07:39   #5 (permalink)

I'll be NEPO-WA :-D
BigProbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 07:44   #6 (permalink)
Cheerwine Connoisseur

Sandon and Leif are the downriver chapter presidents of MIPOC. I am sure we could always have a MIPOC PNW Chapter for you guys Darin..
Old 11-27-2001, 08:03   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by W8_4ME
Sandon and Leif are the downriver chapter presidents of MIPOC. I am sure we could always have a MIPOC PNW Chapter for you guys Darin..

MIPOC-PNW??? Heck no...why go DOWN a step? That would be like taking my turbo out, and swapping in a Tornado Air :)

NEPO-PNW....now THAT has possiblities :p
BigProbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 08:07   #8 (permalink)
Cheerwine Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally posted by BigProbe

MIPOC-PNW??? Heck YEA...How can I be so worthy? Blah blah blah blah turbo, I should swap to Tornado Air :)

NEPO-PNW....now THAT is weird :p
:you:
Old 11-27-2001, 08:42   #9 (permalink)
Bufalo

Unfortunately, there haven't been many replies from actual NEPO members...
Old 11-27-2001, 09:16   #10 (permalink)
A-Team Member

<=NEPO member

NPA! is like the model state chapter...too bad the rest couldn't be like us :s6:
ChargerGL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum