Here is all the information you need for the CAPOC summit (BAPOC summit #25). This is a meeting of all Probe owners throughout the state of California.
Date: SATURDAY, August 18, 2001.
Location: Monterey, CA
Agenda for the Day:
- 11:00 - 11:30 A.M. -- Meet at the Monterey Bay Acquarium
- 1:30 - 2:00 P.M. -- Drive on Hwy 1 to 17-Mile Drive
- 2:30 - 3:45 P.M. -- 17-mile Drive and photo-shoot opportunities
- 4:00 - 4:30 P.M. -- Drive to our reserved Restaurant for an early dinner
- 5:00 - 6:30 P.M. -- Dinner and chat
- 7:00 - 8:00 P.M. -- Scenic/fun Drive on Hwy 1 to Point Sur
- 8:30 - on -- Teary-eyed good-byes and departing
- Acquarium -- $15.95 adult, $13.95 with a college I.D.
- 17-Mile Drive -- $8.00 per car.
- Restaurant -- $10.00 to $30.00 per person depending on orders. See menu on the URL below.
- TOTAL - $33.95 to $53.95 per adult - plan accordingly.
If you should require further information on any of our destinations, please use the links below:
EVEREYONE will meet at the Acquarium between 11 and 11:30 AM on saturday morning. If you would like to drive directly to the acquarium (or miss the caravan rendez-vous) and don't need any caravan info, please use this link to find the place:
Here are caravan directions for the 3 clubs:
BAPOC Meeting Point:
Starbucks in Milpitas between 8:30 am - 9:00 am DON'T BE LATE PLEASE
- caravan will leave at 9:00 promptly.
Directions and a Map to Starbucks can be found through Yahoo Maps at:
Email Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you need more info on how to get there, but the directions are very easy. I don't think there will be a North Bay meeting point because of the time constraints. Just go to the Starbucks :)
SacProbes Meeting Point:
We'll meet at our regular UNOCAL 76 gas station off Watt Avenue and Fair Oaks Blvd between 6:15 and 6:30 am - waah, waah, stop crying and be there :) - I'll call those of you who are local and wake you up if need be...hehehe. Let me know if any Sacramento peeps need help getting to the 76 gas station. email@example.com
SCPOC Driving Directions:
From Hwy. 1 South
From the South, you have two choices:
1. Look for the Monterey Bay Aquarium sign and exit Hwy. 1 at Munras Ave. Follow the brown directional signs to Cannery Row parking and the aquarium. Follow the brown directional signs to Cannery Row parking and the aquarium.
2. Exit Hwy 1 at Hwy 68 West/Pacific Grove. Continue 4 miles to David Ave, then turn right and follow David Ave to the end. You'll see the aquarium and signs for parking on Cannery Row.
Ok, let me recap....I've got the agenda, URL to the attractions, cost, directions, time schedule....I think that's about it :)
post here if you need anything else answered.