Ford Forums banner

Thinking of flying out for MM01

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  BAPOC 
#1 ·
so is anyone else thinking of going???/

#4 ·
uhhh?

the hell with that. i'm flying into charleston and driving from there. yuk!

plus, this is a good excuse for me to drive down to jax and see my brother and his family. i miss my neice! [sniff]! :(

and i haven't been to d-world yet either. i've been wanting to visit epcot and some of the resorts. :D

#7 ·
the dates are Nov. 9 thru 12th.. I'm going to be flying into Memphis and caravaning out with the crew there. should be cool.

#8 ·
Scamper said:
Y'all have fun now y'hear:cool:
Scamper, Scamper, Scamper........If your going to talk like a Southerner it's Ya'll not Y then all and it's ya hear not y then hear. :D

#9 ·
It would be nice if some of ya'll did show for MM. I'd be able to put a face with names on FF and PT. But, I'm warning all of you, do not stay at the Hampton Inn. We "APOC" did last year and it sucked. Cost more to stay there than it did to stay at a hotel on the beach.:nuts: This year I'm staying on the beach, cheaper, and a better view.

#10 ·
Welp i'm definetly going to do my best to get out there. It's the only big meet this year i haven't been too.. going to be worth the time.. I really want to meet the rest of the people from online that i haven't met yet..

#12 ·
Scamper said:

<--------------------Russian/Hawaiian from Cali, what do you expect bra!!!:nuts:
Hey bro, I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.:thumbup: :cool: :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.