Ford Forums banner

We need dyno confirmations

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  ncspeed 
#1 ·
If your not going to dyno....dont reply here. I only need to hear from those who want to dyno

If there are five of you who wish to dyno, I will make the 6th to get the discount....otherwise I wont dyno. So far it seems that there is only 3-4 that actually want to dyno. This will meen that each person pays around 100 dollars. If we get six or more its 60$. Sorry folks but I am not paying 100 dollars to dyno.

So who is in?

#2 ·
Well if we have enough I will dyno, but as Todd said..I am not paying $100 to dyno. SO...if we have enough I am in. Also my friend Justin with the celica is coming also. I will call him tonight and see if he plans to strap the Celica in and give her a run:s5 .

1>for sure (me) and Ill find out tongiht about the other one!

#4 ·
I don't think CJ was comming anyway, I personally want to go to the rally. I have never seen one.

G
#5 ·
well...

since this sign up sheet has kinda died... i'll just say that i WILL dyno if we are still going to do that and i am up for some rally if that happens instead. like wes said, i still wanna do something.

G
#6 ·
Well it was worth a shot

Hey guys CeyJay has made it back to a computer, and I have to say it was worth the effort that you guys put into it. Chris I was coming to the Dyno meet, but if you read my post you would have know I wasn't near a computer, and if there was any info on the dyno meet just e-mail me. But have guys it was worth a shot anyways. I guess I'll have to catch you all the next go around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.