What's Next?? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2001, 02:07   #1 (permalink)
Mazda MX6 Member

What's Next??

Just wondering what's next for SACPOC??

Are there schedueled events comming up??

Greddy Exhaust, Custom CAI, K&N, Vitek Wires, NGK Plugs, Neon Green Hose Tech Kit, Neon Green Manifold and VC's, Pheno's, TSW 17" VX1 Rims, Low Profile Tires, Custom Switch Pannel, Black Lights, Pioneer Day Night Deck, and(Ready to be installed) NOS Kit 5122 and Walbro 255!! (Walbor's in...now it's TIME for the juice :D)

"Drive it like you stole it !"
Rdiggidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2001, 09:13   #2 (permalink)
Resident Genius

For now, we'll stick with the BAPOC schedule. The next event is late October at Marine World in Vallejo. Date not yet set.

For November, we might try kart racing again (that event was a blast) or we might schedule a trip to the dragstrip for some grudge racing.

Meanwhile, the next non-Probe car event is next saturday (10/6) at the Hot IMport Nights in San Mateo.

www.hotimportnights.com

If you like scantily clad asian girls, that's your spot....

Also the drive-in movie might be a go later during the winter. I also want to do a ski/snowboard trip in january.

Of course, if you guys have any ideas/requests, we'll entertain them :thumbup:

95 Probe GT - the 007 version - smooth and refined.
Dan [Sac] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2001, 09:14   #3 (permalink)
Resident Genius

BTW - when are you installing the nitrous kit? I will do mine this sunday - we could go for a dual install day if you were planning it this weekend.......oh wait, you're prolly in Fresno :D

95 Probe GT - the 007 version - smooth and refined.
Dan [Sac] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2001, 10:01   #4 (permalink)
Mazda MX6 Member

i might be able to make it on sunday...

Coach is going to let us know on Friday if we have practice on Saturday. If we don't then I was thinkin of heading back home for the weekend...so that would work out good.

I'm just doin it a little at a time, but so far I've:
*Got the bottle installed
*Run the line under the car
*Assembled soleniods

and hopefully tommorow i'm goin to start workin on my switches (i've got some cool ideas, but we'll see if they'll work)

I'll email ya on Friday and let you know if I'm going to be in the area on Sunday.

Also a quick question:
Did you use the teflon paste on the "short" (2 ft') steel braided hose where it connects into the solenoids. I see in the instructions it says "don't use sealant of any kind on AN fittings." I'm not exactly sure what the AN fittings are...so hopefully where that line goes into the solenoid isn't one.

Greddy Exhaust, Custom CAI, K&N, Vitek Wires, NGK Plugs, Neon Green Hose Tech Kit, Neon Green Manifold and VC's, Pheno's, TSW 17" VX1 Rims, Low Profile Tires, Custom Switch Pannel, Black Lights, Pioneer Day Night Deck, and(Ready to be installed) NOS Kit 5122 and Walbro 255!! (Walbor's in...now it's TIME for the juice :D)

"Drive it like you stole it !"
Rdiggidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2001, 19:33   #5 (permalink)
Scamper

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan [Sac]

www.hotimportnights.com

If you like scantily clad asian girls, that's your spot....

I wish I could go:(

Also the drive-in movie might be a go later during the winter. The new Jet Li movie will be off the hook:tup: And also I'm planning to go see the new kung fu movie The Iron Monkeym Anyone up for this one?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum