Ford Forums banner

why only a few probe people on the board?

9K views 77 replies 23 participants last post by  tony95pgt 
#1 ·
why is there just a few people from Pt on here?

G
#2 ·
Cuz this is a new forum and not too many people know about it. But you would be surprised though, we already have quite a few probers on the board, and we are the most active members so far :D (ok ok we are whores here... :()
People are coming just give them a little time.

#3 ·
Have no idea. Well if I was to guess most of them just like being around Probes, and don't care for other Fords. But I like other Fords, old and new. Give it time PT started out the same way.

#12 ·
Glad you've come over to visit and check out the UBB Carlos.

#18 ·
Re: Damm Stacy

fastpack said:
I can understand the moderators having over 200 posts, but the fact that you got over 250 just spells out one thing.........can we say reply w***e :D

oops guess we can't
No, it doesn't look like we can say ***** anymore.:D Besides I'm trying to meet people. If that makes me a ***** then, let it be. BTW are you comming to the meeting Sunday ?

#19 ·
I really like the lower amount of members that this board has. I like to live in a town (FordForums) instead of a city (Probetalk). At the moment I am commuting between both. :)

#22 ·
ChargerGL said:
People just seem nicer in the suburbs.
You know what ? Your right people are nicer in the suburbs than in the city.

#23 ·
I may work in the city someday....but I will never live in the city. I like to have a yard, nice neighbors, a house not an apartment...well you get the idea.

#24 ·
well i am here if that makes you feel better. i'm sure this board will take off. i'd even email other people with web pages of a ford and have them mention/post a link to this board too. just a thought. :cool:

#25 ·
Well, some of you may remember the Ford Probe FAQ.
That Bulletin Board used to be the best, every probe owner used this one board. Probetalk was started, and moderators came over to the Probe FAQ and advertised Probetalk all over the place. I dont see anything wrong with mentioning FordForums over at Probetalk, Ill do it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.