Woo Hoo We Have A Poc Forum - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2001, 10:43   #1 (permalink)
NMPOC Bouncer

Woo Hoo We Have A Poc Forum

sweet we have a NMPOC now guys i will e-mail everyone in the club to let them know thanks alot to FF for such a fast response it took less then 5 minutes to get this up and running total
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2001, 10:44   #2 (permalink)

We are here for you guys....any ideas or questions, feel free to ask!
Old 11-26-2001, 12:55   #3 (permalink)
Just some guy...

Welcome!! I will be your friendly posting whore for the day until I actually have to do some work at work. Enjoy!! :s6:
Old 11-26-2001, 13:13   #4 (permalink)
Probeless Moderator

me happy!!!

sweet!!!!!!! is it possible for it to say NMPOC Co-Founder under my user name?

also, can we post pics in our forum, because i would love to see all the pics from this past weekend! :)

Gunmetal Gray 91 Probe GT
May the boost be with you!!!
zkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 13:17   #5 (permalink)
NMPOC Bouncer

yes you can change it in your profile after 10 posts. i will e-mail the pics to you tonight from the meet. so post a few more times and if you can also send out a e-mail letting everyone know about our new board i am not sure mine went to everyone. i am going to talk to someone at my work who has 97PGT that is gold in color and see if he wants to check this out
Old 11-26-2001, 13:23   #6 (permalink)
Probeless Moderator

finally got my new check card.... now to pay for hosting to get our site back up! :)

the hard part is actually getting off of my lazy ass and putting everything together.... not that it really is all that much work!

hopefully i'll get that PC Speciallist job at UNM.... that way i'll be able to put meets together more often! :) i guess i need to talk to jesse later on when i go by his place to see what he had in mind for next month. i know he wants to have a meet here in clovis sometime, but i doubt that any of you will show up just simply because it's "clovis"! :(

Old 11-26-2001, 13:24   #7 (permalink)
Probeless Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony
yes you can change it in your profile after 10 posts. i will e-mail the pics to you tonight from the meet. so post a few more times and if you can also send out a e-mail letting everyone know about our new board i am not sure mine went to everyone. i am going to talk to someone at my work who has 97PGT that is gold in color and see if he wants to check this out
cool, sounds good! one more questions.... shouldn't either jesse or i be a mod here also! :D

Old 11-26-2001, 13:29   #8 (permalink)
NMPOC Bouncer

yeah you can decide between you two i am not sure how many mods they need per POC i think it is only two. since i took the initiative to get this setup and running today so we can discuss our club meet this past weekend and since PT was taking it's sweet time i came over to this site and asked for a POC for us and if i could Mod in it. if this bothers anyone we will take this offline to discuss it.
Old 11-26-2001, 13:40   #9 (permalink)
Probeless Moderator

nope, there is no problem with you being a mod at all! just think that one of us should be a mod also, since we got everything going and since it will probably be the two of us that setup most of the meets and stuff. i know that i will be checking here quite often.

we will probably have a forum on PT as well once it comes back online. they are updating to the VBForum software, which it what FF is runing. but to be honest, i like FF better, just PT has so much more traffic to where it is easier to get stuff started there. i have been checking this forum for a while, just don't post very often.

Old 11-26-2001, 13:46   #10 (permalink)
NMPOC Bouncer

i agree there should probably be another Mod since i am usually not online on the weekend if i can help it. i'll leave it up to the two of you to decide. this next meet we have will i would like to help organize since i am local along with Dan so we do not end up just driving around we will probably need a mod day as well since i sold Dan my phenos this past weekend and he wants my IM and TB. i will probably be installing suspension stuff.
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum