ye ye, who likes probes - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2003, 05:11   #1 (permalink)

ye ye, who likes probes

nice i'm seriously likeing this joint, cool place for ford lovers like myself

i'm driving a 90 probe LX, nothing too too special except the digital thermocluster and the low low milage

but yo i have a nice system in it and i'm running 2 new infinity 6's off the after marketdeck, and a 12' punch off the amp in the trunk and i was up north just letting it play while we were drinking and i drained the battery, then i kept trying to start it and blew the 100amp fuze that controls the starter, so i easily bridged the fuse to get home and replaced the fuse, but since then (the weekend) the radio ain't wanna start......any experts here?......anyone?....anyone....?
Abominable is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum