Ford Forums banner

Yo Yo Yo I am a newbie again :(

4K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  ScorpionProbe 
G
#1 ·
I am now a newbie again, after all that whoring on ptalk :(

WEll I hope it gets up again, man fordforums is pretty cool!

#6 ·
This seems like a nice forum. Haven't really ventured out of the Probe pages yet, but I do like the smaller group here.

Its nice not to have to fish through all the polls and such other posts that attract the hard core post *****s!

G
#13 ·
QuadCam_GT said:
Welcome to FF...now go away
LMAO :D :nuts: hehe

Welcome everyone! I see many new-old names here, hope you guys all like FF and youll come back even when PT gets back up! We dont have as many members but its a nice athmosphere, people seem to be very friendly and helpful around here.
Aiiiiiiiiiight having said that, come on guys lets get posting! If you have a pic of your car go to the Pic Post and post it even if you already posted on PT! I wanna see some traffic in the Probe Members Rides!

"We are here to help you get over your PT addiction..."

#21 ·
Custom GT said:
I am now a newbie again, after all that whoring on ptalk :(
You see, that's what you get for only whoring around on one UBB. j/k :D

#23 ·
If you have a pic of your car go to the Pic Post and post it even if you already posted on PT! I wanna see some traffic in the Probe Members Rides!

"We are here to help you get over your PT addiction..."
Gotta get the film in to be devloped (no I don't have a digital camera...yet)--got a few beauty shots at the CaPOC meet.

And I don't WANT to get over my addiction :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.