10 Unusual Jobs - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2005, 17:58   #1 (permalink)

Question 10 Unusual Jobs

1 : Bone Crusher : Tends the machine that crushes animal bones in the manufacture of glue.
2 : Bottom Bleacher : Applies bleaching liquid to the bottom of leather soles of shoes.
3 : Brain Picker : Splits the animal skull and picks out the brains.
4 : Chicken Sexer : Inserts a light to examine the sex of chickens.
5 : Impregnator : Tends vacuum or pressure tank that impregnates powdered-metal parts with lubricating oil or molten plastic.
6 : Masher : Operates cooker and mashing tub to combine cereal and malt in making beer.
7 : Mother Repairer : Repairs metal phonograph record "mother" by removing dirt and nickel particles from grooves. Records are made by being pressed by the metal mother.
8 : Queen Producer : Raises queen bees.
9 : Sniffer ; Sniffs peoples body parts to test the effectiveness of foot and underarm deodorants.
10 : Toe Puncher : Tends toe-punching machine that flattens seams of knitted seamless socks.
Any add more to the list.?
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2005, 23:55   #2 (permalink)
Resident geek freak

Re: 10 Unusual Jobs

I earned my trade as a "Stripper". 4 year apprenticeship and all.
Later they renamed it "Graphic Reproducer" or "platemaker"

now its called prepress trades. Basically the person between teh graphic artist and the printers, create the printing plates for the printing press.

But now im an IT engineer... left the trade long ago. once i couldnt tell women i was a stripper, i lost interest.
jemmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 21:37   #3 (permalink)

Re: 10 Unusual Jobs

1 : Bone Crusher : Tends the machine that crushes animal bones in the manufacture of glue.

Kids wont want to hear about that. Especially after eating it in grade school classes.
Ranger04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub