Now driving an XF Falcon.
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Western Suburbs of Melbourne..
20 Reasons why a guy should call it a night.
Possibly a repost, but I have added my own bits to it...
1. You have absolutely no idea where your keys are. Or what everyone else's names are, so you just call them "Maaaaaate".
2. You truly believe that dancing with your arms overhead and wiggling your bottom while yelling "She Bangs She Bangs" is truly the hottest dance move around!!!
3. You've suddenly decided that you want to fight that huge bikie and his 20 mates and you honestly believe that you could do it and win without any assistance.
4. In your last trip to the toilet you mistook the sink for the urinal.
5. You drop your 3:00 a.m. kebab on the floor, pick it up and carry on eating it.
6. You start crying and telling everyone you see that you love them sooooo much.
7. There are less than three hours before you're due to start work.
8. Every single female you see is looking hot - even the ones you're not 100% sure are female.
9. The woman you're flirting with used to be your history teacher - and she's ancient.
10. The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table and swing or dance becomes strangely overwhelming, and you start to believe that you have an excellent singing voice too!
11. Your eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own so you decide to keep them half closed and think it makes you look tougher.
12. You seem to think that it's a really good idea to get your mates to push you down the street in a 3-wheeled shopping trolley.
13. You yell at the bartender, who (you think) cheated you by giving you just lemonade, but that's just because you can no longer taste the vodka.
14. You think you're in bed, but the pillow feels strangely like the kitchen floor.
15. You start every conversation with a booming, "DON'T take this the WRONG WAY but..."
16. You fail to notice that the toilet seat is up when you sit on it, and wonder why the seat seems smaller and how it got damp.
17. You're hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves. And it's not just chicks you're hugging anymore!
18. You're soooo tired you just sit on the floor (wherever you happen to be standing) and the force of gravity has become so strong since then that you can't possibly stand up again!
19. You begin leaving the buttons or fly open on your pants to cut down on the time you're in the bathroom away from your drink. And leaving part of your anatomy hanging out of your pants suddenly seems like a good idea, for the same reason!
20. You take your shoes off because you really believe it's their fault that you're having problems walking straight. Then when that doesn't fix it, you decide the floorboards must be uneven.
You probably laughed at the ones that apply to you.
1985 Ford XF Falcon GL.
4.1L carby Inline 6 cylinder crossflow engine, 3 speed auto, ZL Fairlane instrument cluster and seats, EA Fairmont 15" alloy wheels...
Coming soon: Extractors and decent exhaust...