20 yrs after found guilty . - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 05:20   #1 (permalink)
Moderators

20 yrs after found guilty .

Seems an awfully long time after conviction .You would think they would put a time limit on appeals or what ever delayed his sentence .

Georgia executes convict Troy Davis in high-profile case | Reuters
R.S.LOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2011, 03:19   #2 (permalink)

Re: 20 yrs after found guilty .

The same story with convicted serial killer Richard Ramirez, known as The Night Stalker. This piece of sh1t stalked and preyed on the innocent and murdered the elderly to little kids. He was sentenced to death in 1989, and is STILL on death row!!! That's our wonderful judicial system for you. By the way, you know what his parting words were when the judge sentenced him to die? "See you in Disneyland". I say either kill him or let him go free. Enough wasting US taxpayers hard earned money keeping this piece of human trash alive anymore.
puretorque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:07   #3 (permalink)
Moderators

" I say either kill him or let him go free. " I agree 100% with first option . Second option only if there were a few vigilantes waiting for the right time to bump him off .Would imagine there would be a queue of volunteers .
R.S.LOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:44   #4 (permalink)

Absolutely. I only said let him go free because I know it won't happen, and that it is costing American taxpayers lots of money to keep that savage animal behind the cage where he rightfully belongs. I honestly feel that at this point, after nearly 22 years in the cage, they should just commute the sentence to life instead of death. Because by definition, death means that his appeals will or would have dried out by now. Unfortunately, they are not, and it is costing American taxpayers money to feed and clothe that animal every day.

Funny enough you should say that "only if there were a few vigilantes waiting for the right time to bump him off". Actually, that's how he was caught and apprehended. Ironically enough, and here is the part that goes to show you how fair and equal the US is, he would have been beaten to death by the angry mob who caught him in East LA had not it been for the cops, who actually saved that piece of sh*ts life. Too bad the angry mob didn't kill him. They would have saved taxpayers a fortune and done the world a favor at the same time!
puretorque is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub