Yes, I'm having trouble sleeping, so I thought a little toilet humour might help. Oh and no, I've never done any of these... well not yet.
1. Say "Pooh! who did that?"
2. Complement people on their shoes.
3. Introduce yourself to the person in the next cubicle. Strike up a conversation.
4. Provide 'strenuous' sound-effects.
5. Ask the person in the next stall if there's anything swimming in their bowl...
6. Discuss the pros and cons of laxatives.
7. Scream "Oh my GOD! What the hell is THAT?"
8. Simulate a drug deal.
9. Pretend to fall in (with appropriate sound effects).
10. Roll Easter Eggs under the doors.
11. Start a sing-a-long.
12. Act schizophrenically.
13. Knock on the doors of occupied cubicles and ask if there is anyone in there. If so, ask if they are busy...
14. Masquerade as a door-to-door salesman.
15. Ask loudly "When does the movie start?"
16. Write 'nerdy' graffiti like "Please wash your hands. Thank you."
17. Kick in cubicle doors, camera in hand.
18. Pour water over the cubicle door onto occupant.
19. Say "Oops... missed" while syringing water out around the bowl and under the walls and door into other cubicles.
20. Rub chocolate on your hands, reach under the door and say, "Hey, have you got any toilet paper?"
21. At night, switch off the lights.
22. Run around naked yelling "Where's the fish?"
23. Collect a door charge.
24. Ask "Is there a doctor in the house?"
25. Impersonate Elvis. Be convincing.
26. Ask whether anyone can see your pet sewer-rat/river python/axolotl.
27. Write essay questions on the toilet paper.
28. Put cling-film over the toilet bowl.
29. Offer refreshments.
30. Replace rolls of toilet paper with rolls of sandpaper.
31. Run in, yelling "Free Willy!"
32. Charge admission.
33. Electrify metal urinals.
34. Leave a ladle in the toilet bowl.
35. One word: GOLDFISH.
36. Make a jelly in the bowl.
37. Place a sign advertising "Driver's side airbags" as standard.
38. Remove cubicle doors.
39. Glue seat and cover down to bowl.
40. Place signs warning of 24 hour video surveillance.
41. Make cubicle doors lockable only from the OUTSIDE.
42. Put itching powder on the toilet seats.
43. Leave a fried egg floating in the bowl.
44. Replace soap in dispenser with custard.
45. Completely soak the towel in the towel dispenser, or the paper towels if available.
46. Make kitty litter trays that fit into toilet bowls.Install.
47. Replace condoms in vending machine with tampons (or vice versa).
48. In one cubicle, attach the toilet bowl to roof. (Advice young players: Don't leave the water in while you do this....)
49. Create a crime scene complete with police tape and chalk silhouette....