Ahh thats better - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
The Pub For General Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-02, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
TDIPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Sheffield
Posts: 12
Ahh thats better

Just poped down from the Landrover room, needed a beer.... Nice place guys.. dart boards looking well used :D

Pete
TDIPower is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-02, 02:17 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Rocklyn
Posts: 7,750
Stay away from anyone associated with BSR corp. This place is the second craziest place on the net.
HSE2 is offline  
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-02, 02:33 PM
Registered User
 
Falchoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 3,544
Red face We're all crazy

Ummmm...what's the most craziest place on the web Ian?

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen. It said, 'Parking Fine.'So that was nice.

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Falchoon is offline  
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-02, 02:39 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Rocklyn
Posts: 7,750
FF MIRC
HSE2 is offline  
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-02, 02:54 PM
FM
The SparkleHunter™
 
FM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Gettin' ready for MiniChucky!
Age: 40
Posts: 10,144
Quote:
Originally posted by HSE2
FF MIRC
Agreed.. mIRC is !nuts.. :s6:

Chucky's saying of the month- Finish your beer! There are sober kiddies in Ethiopia.."
Another BSR BigCall™
--------------------------------------
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline  
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-02, 02:57 PM
BSR
 
XLR8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 2,279
Quote:
Originally posted by HSE2
Stay away from anyone associated with BSR corp. This place is the second craziest place on the net.

BSR is great organisation.........although a little crazy!!

BSR DJ

12/03 FPV GT 725
XLR8 is offline  
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-02, 03:00 PM
FM
The SparkleHunter™
 
FM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Gettin' ready for MiniChucky!
Age: 40
Posts: 10,144
Quote:
Originally posted by XLR8
BSR is great organisation.........although a little crazy!!
Representatives of BSR Corp are not crazy.. just a little misunderstood. At least job satisfaction is at an all time high. It is in the sales/research department anyway..

Chucky's saying of the month- Finish your beer! There are sober kiddies in Ethiopia.."
Another BSR BigCall™
--------------------------------------
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline  
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-02, 03:12 PM
T5 Expert Operator
 
XR_Strider_GuY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 3Fb Skunk Works(JXR01 Dev)
Age: 36
Posts: 6,542
Yeap where all nuts here, Ford nuts should i say. I have to say Fordforums is the nuttiest place on the www in a good way of course.

Motor May 2001 Quote: "Believe it or not, there are actually a bunch of weirdos out there who reckon a six cylinder is the dux gutz. Bugger it: I'm one of them" :s5

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline  
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-02, 03:16 PM
T5 Expert Operator
 
XR_Strider_GuY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 3Fb Skunk Works(JXR01 Dev)
Age: 36
Posts: 6,542
Quote:
Originally posted by FM

Representatives of BSR Corp are not crazy.. just a little misunderstood. At least job satisfaction is at an all time high. It is in the sales/research department anyway..
Man, i gotta get me self a position at BSR. Perhaps we can sort that out on the next meeting. :crazy1: :crazy1: :s2:

Motor May 2001 Quote: "Believe it or not, there are actually a bunch of weirdos out there who reckon a six cylinder is the dux gutz. Bugger it: I'm one of them" :s5

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline  
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-02, 03:23 PM
FM
The SparkleHunter™
 
FM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Gettin' ready for MiniChucky!
Age: 40
Posts: 10,144
Quote:
Originally posted by EF_Falcon_GuY
Man, i gotta get me self a position at BSR. Perhaps we can sort that out on the next meeting. :crazy1: :crazy1: :s2:
I'm sure we can find a position for the Bread Buttering Stryder Master.. :MUha:

Chucky's saying of the month- Finish your beer! There are sober kiddies in Ethiopia.."
Another BSR BigCall™
--------------------------------------
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome