Alan Mulally facts
I think we should post our known facts about Ford CEO Alan Mulally:
* Alan Mulally can do a wheelie on a unicycle and has counted to infinity - twice.
* Alan Mulally is who REALLY landed that 747 in the Hudson River - Chelsey Sullenberger just took credit for it.
* Toyotas don't accelerate on their own - they run in fear from Alan Mulally
* FOX cancelled The O.C. because Alan Mulally demanded it be taken off the air.
* Alan Mulally once won the Indy 500 in a Ford Focus with four flat tires and the transmission stuck in first gear.
* The 9 mile overpass didn't collapse - Alan Mulally melted it with this laser beam eyes.
* Alan Mulally has developed a 10 day cure for cancer - he just decided not to tell anyone about it.
* Alan Mulally knows how to divide by zero.
* Alan Mulally once turned a fully-built Ford Fusion back into sheet metal.
* Alan Mulally once recieved a tape recorder as a birthday gift. In return, Watergate happened.
* Alan Mulally can swallow a Duratec V6 engine whole.
* Alan Mulally doesn't drive to work; every morning Bill Ford Jr. gives him a piggyback ride to the glass house.
* Alan Mulally's morning workout includes benchpressing a Boeing 757 and windsprinting down I-696.