Annoying Driving Habits ... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2002, 17:14   #1 (permalink)

Question Annoying Driving Habits ...

Just driven into work today and thinking about peoples' really annoying driving habits. For me, I hate it when people sit way too close behind me ... drives me mad, and I tend to hit the brakes or slow right down to piss them off.

What annoys you people?
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2002, 17:19   #2 (permalink)
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member

People on the freeway that you let pass you then they sit there and box you in.
Trucks driving side by side in all 3 lanes.
People that pull out in front of you for no reason.
People that shoot off into the outside lane then push back in when they realise that cars are parked up ahead.

1993 EBII Fairmont Ghia 5.0L Wagon,
Lowered, Tinted, 17" Speedy Ravens & 2.5" Sports Exhaust.
( 1 of 26 built )

AND

1985 Telstar TX5 Turbo, stock as a rock.
eb_5litre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 17:53   #3 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

Right-lane retards and middle-lane morons on 3+ laned freeways when the left-lane is empty.

People who don't indicate - I don't care if you indicate once, at least do it.

Stupid people who run red lights in the city - taxi/courier drivers are the worst offenders.
Old 05-02-2002, 18:08   #4 (permalink)

Too many to list but a couple just for starters.

People who can't merge onto a freeway from a feeder road - there will be enough gap in the freeway traffic to merge 17 roadtrains but the peanut in front in his Magna doesn't think he'll make it so he slams on his brakes causing 57 cars to all pile into the back of one another and then eventually the Magna driver decides to pull out (his car wasn't involved in the pile up and he doesn't know how to use mirrors so doesn't know the carnage he/she has just caused) and then causes another pile up on the freeway this time because he's doing 30km/h and the rest of the traffic is doing 100km/h.

Volvo drivers. Don't need to say much here except that it's rare to find a good Volvo driver. I work next-door to a Volvo shop and watch them everyday.

People who indicate wrongly at roundabouts. Indicate left as you exit not right you morons!

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Falchoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 18:15   #5 (permalink)
Falcon_SR_Babe

iv got a great trick for that my SR has very high powers washers on it and when i wash the windscreen it spashes there windows and it soon makes them back off hehe
Old 05-02-2002, 18:16   #6 (permalink)
I want a turtle!

People in small cars who take corners really wide (getting into the right lane to turn left, or left lane to turn right)

L & P platers hogging the right lane on the freeway... they are restricted to 80km/h that is SLOWER than trucks - get in the friggen left hand lane!!!
Old 05-02-2002, 19:14   #7 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

People in cars just generally shit me.. No wait.. that's people in & out of cars.. my bad.. :s4:MUha: j/k
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 19:30   #8 (permalink)
Blue Blooded Ford Man

People who pull onto a freeway, and have their own lane, but still wait for a break in traffic.

YOU HAVE YOUR OWN LANE FOR F.SAKE!!!

And people who can't seem to keep left unless overtaking.
Old 05-02-2002, 19:38   #9 (permalink)
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel

Tradesman in rodeo utes (and similar) that try and race you at the lights. Why bother! I just let them go.

Hyundai drivers aren't much different.
Old 05-02-2002, 19:49   #10 (permalink)
"Bloody Beautiful"

Okay I'll be the game one here.

Women drivers (FF members excluded) who persist in having to do their hair and makeup while driving to work. They hold up traffic when the lights go green as they just have finish the lippy.

People on f/ways when you are cruising along with the cruise set at around 110. They pass you then pull in front and slow down a little so you pull out (not increasing speed) and pass them again, they then give you the look and proceed to speed up, it really gives me the s*#ts.
------------------------------------------------
TE50 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub