Another AP Big Call: Meet the 'New Volvo'
My frustration has finally got the better of me. I have now identified the modern equivalent of the 'Bloody Volvo Driver'.
- drive with their high beam on near other cars
- hog the right lane
- travel on multi lane roads in such a way that they create a mobile road block (spacing just close enough to stop other cars passing)
- drive below the speed limit on highways until they reach an overtaking lane and then speed up
- have hats in the back seat parcel shelf
- have brake lights where at best only 2 out of 3 work
- are inconsiderate and drive with their head up their behind oblivious to the traffic congestion they cause
- have no taste in cars whatsoever; just look at the styling (or lack thereof)
- could be driving a fridge on wheels and no one could tell the difference
- only replace their front tyres when they're worn to the steel and it's rego check time
Whenever I see a traffic chaos event in action the chance of it being caused by a Camry driver is proving to be very very high.
Hence AP says "Camry is the New Volvo"
BA'1.5' Pursuit 290
Lightning Strike / Reflective Orange Stripes
'General' Dog - AP's German Shepherd and Best Mate - 02Dec1998-15Dec2003.
'Pepper' Dog - General's and My Little German Shepherd Sweetie - 1996?-02Apr2006.
'Sako' Dog - My Beautiful and Pretty German Shepherd - 2001?-23Aug2006.