Any Star Trek Fans??? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2002, 04:16   #1 (permalink)
Capri mkIII Member

Any Star Trek Fans???

Just got episode 12(silent enemy) off file share of the New Enterprise , can anyone tell me if this is the latest one

As I missed it like hell over the Christmas break , waiting for it to start up again .

(our satalite and cable companies just got it and are only on episode 3 and I could not wait for them to play catch up so used file share to find it ) .

Also UPN's web site doesn't tell you what the episode is called ???

So basicly am I missing an episode some where the last one B4 christmas was 11(cold front) and not sure if there was any others??

John
The Flying Haggis
28s3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2002, 08:26   #2 (permalink)

I don't know what the last weeks episode was called. I've been watching Enterprise since the begining of the season. I like the Vulcan girl, well her looks and body.:s6: Anyway I don't belive they've made it to episode 12 here in the states. All through December UPN showed reruns of the show. Describe to me what the show was about. Later John

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 11:52   #3 (permalink)
Capri mkIII Member

The one I just watched was more "getting to know the characters " with a side plot of a ship that kept poping up every so often . Then the climax was them getting the Tatical officers favorit food right , well it was one of those types of episodes , there good as you get to see the characters quirks but nothing special.

Cheers
John
The Flying Haggis
Old 01-22-2002, 19:58   #4 (permalink)

Ok, that was the new one that premeried last Wensday night. That was the first new episode since the last week of November or the first week of December. So your up to date. This weeks and the next 3 are all new.

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 14:30   #5 (permalink)
Capri mkIII Member

Exellent stuff, just have to wait now for those magicians that keep me entertaind to do there stuff and tape it off cable .

I hate not being able to give them new stuff as we get everything late over here . So I might just get down to putting classic stuff onto file share and this way I give something back.

But hey thanks for that

John
The Flying Haggis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub