Anyone for tekaz? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
┬╗ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2004, 01:15   #1 (permalink)
Now boostless :-(

Anyone for tekaz?

Just wondering if any of you guys are into techno at all? I'm looking for some decent techno songs to download, so if you can suggest any, please do...
Cheers.
NAPARM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2004, 01:37   #2 (permalink)
Circuit board dressups!

Re: Anyone for tekaz?

Red Herring or Two Full Moons and a Trout by Union Jack, both classic Acid Trance tracks, too bad the rest of their stuff wasn't quite so good.
Old 10-16-2004, 01:38   #3 (permalink)
I wanna eat your children

just got the viper room volume 3 cd off my mate...
goes alright

ive got the HARD NRG red cd..thats pretty good, and the HARD NRG blue (the anthems) which is also good...

benny benassi...i just randomly downloaded a shit load of his stuff, and i was pleased.
Old 10-16-2004, 07:21   #4 (permalink)
CEO - The BSR Group

Stay away from frigging NICK SKITZ!!! His stuff is made for kiddies and those already too tripped out on "recreational drugs" to know their ears from their arsehole. Music for wannabe teenyboppers with no idea.

If you want quality, grab anything on the Renaissance label, anything by Deep Dish, Global Underground, BT, Gatecrasher, or for more popular type house, any of the Ministry of Sound Annuals / Guide To... series. Been listening a bit lately to Armand Van Helden's new stuff, he's not a bad old spinner for a Seppo..
Old 10-16-2004, 08:27   #5 (permalink)
Dev 5 Mutant

What are u into ?

Hard nrg, gabber, breakcore, dnb, trance, commercial ???

Give me a style and I'll recommend. I love hardcore and gabber personally but I also love Renaissance and God's kitchen stuff.

Specify what style and I can elaborate.
Cam install by Crescent Motorsport, Liverpool

Dyno

Timeslip
loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 08:38   #6 (permalink)
{';'}

Love drum n bass, old school rave, jungle, acid jazz (Mark Farina), acid trance (Kai Tracid)... Hmm mostly stuff that doesn't sound all stupid like the Nick Skitz crap and anything happy hardcore etc , sorry but I think Hard NRG is also a crock now ... Nik Fish is a mad hard trance DJ. Gimme somethin' with attitude!! Underground? Even better!!

Oh, if you like softer sort of stuff, I cannot praise Daft Punk enough. An absolutely incredible group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundeep
Eh Yagz, suck my left teste mate I'll have boost for $1k, even if it is only 1 pound.

Check my ride, HERE
XRated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 21:34   #7 (permalink)
Dev 5 Mutant

If you want quality, grab anything on the Renaissance label, anything by Deep Dish, Global Underground, BT, Gatecrasher, or for more popular type house, any of the Ministry of Sound Annuals / Guide To... series. Been listening a bit lately to Armand Van Helden's new stuff, he's not a bad old spinner for a Seppo..

The Renaissance cd's rock esp with Dave Seaman. God's Kitchen is cool too. Chill out sessions are ok. Prob with most Ministry of sound stuff is they churn it out so quick. Always listen to it before u buy it. No headaches if u d/l it tho.

Breaks the album 4(the latest yellow Ministry of sound one) sucks hard. Avoid it.The older Fuzzy Breaks Vol 1 is cool. Its more club friendly stuff. Breaks the album 3 (red) is good. Kid Kenobi, Q45, Krafty Kuts are cool.

Most of my stuff I listen to is on vinyl. Its all hardcore,industrial, breakcore noisey heavy shit. Try Dj Tron, Syndicate, Overcast, Dan Doormouse, Animal intelligence. http://www.majesticstore.com/12-inch...re-techno.html

That website has all styles + you can hear samples of the music. Check the other genres out for what you're interested in.

Hard NRG is ok but its the wanky dj's like Nick Skitz ruin it. Wild mixes and Skitz mixes etc are Download if you must but don't pay for them.

For hard trance get a copy of Pharmacy Vol 1 : Harder darker dirtier. That cd is awesome. For artists look up Uberdruck, ASYS, Kai Tracid, Drugface etc. The Transmission cd's are good too.

Join http://www.inthemix.com.au/cityselect.htm . They have a forum there for music.

Dyno

Timeslip
Old 10-16-2004, 22:07   #8 (permalink)
{';'}

Quote:
Originally Posted by loxxr6
For hard trance get a copy of Pharmacy Vol 1 : Harder darker dirtier. That cd is awesome. For artists look up Uberdruck, ASYS, Kai Tracid, Drugface etc.
Yes yes yes yes!! ASYS has some awesome stuff as well Uberdruck.

DJ Scott Project has some pretty hard mixes, but seems his later stuff was verging on getting plain and main stream IMO. DJ Dean has some similar stuff floating around that is pretty intense...

[If only I could afford vinyl ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundeep
Eh Yagz, suck my left teste mate I'll have boost for $1k, even if it is only 1 pound.

Check my ride, HERE
XRated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 22:43   #9 (permalink)
Dev 5 Mutant

I'm spewing I missed Uberdruck at the last Transmission party

If only I could afford vinyl

Yes its a very expensive hobby. Between the two decks, mixer and records I've blown quite a bit of money. It gets out of control very easy.

Dyno

Timeslip
Old 10-16-2004, 22:56   #10 (permalink)
I wanna eat your children

i saw that transmisson party stuff on tv last week...tried to "buy" transmission white on the net, but couldnt find it
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub