Thought it was time for some fun..
In case you guys haven't noticed, i've started a small society, all about preserving and admiring the automatic transmission.
With most of us chasing boost as of late, it seems strange that people would convert to manual, when it's proven that auto's will handle the power transfer better, and last longer than a manual.
I have a list of Pro's and con's for converting to a manual.
- Go faster (So you can write your car off instead of just denting the front fender)
- Finally have 5 gears (Just another thing to add to the list that can go wrong with your car)
- Adding '5 speed' to your sig. w00t.
- Can't eat a KFC Zinger burger and large chips when accelerating from 0 - 100.
- The cost factor, and motivation factor of actually getting off your ass and do the conversion yourself.
- Endless problems with ECU unless you spend more money on a whole new computer.
- Clutches. Nuff said.
- Traffic. Nuff said.
- Girls, can't do your make-up in the rear view mirror and drive at the same time.
So, as you can see, auto's are grouse, and manuals are for p00fs(tm)
If you agree with this new societies beliefs, feel free to add our calling card to your signature today!
We welcome all new members with open arms.
Hope to have you join us!