attn xr8 2nv - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2002, 01:26   #1 (permalink)
a little bit sideways

attn xr8 2nv

i take it you are a member of the tickford club in wa????

are you going to head along to the march meet?

how much to join?

and where is it being held?

so many questions....

rsgerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2002, 17:40   #2 (permalink)
XR8-2NV

Um no i'm not a member yet. I get home from sydney on the friday night and I will be going to the meeting the next day to join. I think it is on the better side of $50 to join. Sid Elkes is now the new pres and I think there is a link to him via email in the tickford web site. He is more than helpful and will answer any questions you may have.
I know they have a few links with a few car joints, eg exhuasts, suspension etc to give a $ saving to members and they have a pretty good program already sorted for the first 4 or so months of this year.
Anyway email Sid and he'll give you all the goss and maybe i'll see you there on Saturday.
PS the club is only a year old and it has about 70 members which just shows how popular tickford vehicles are becoming in the west. Oh and it is only for Tickford enhanced cars for anyone else who is interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub