AU Fairlanes Required - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2003, 04:27   #1 (permalink)

AU Fairlanes Required

My boss has contacted me again requiring 3 more silver AU Fairlanes. These cars can be any of the 3 series and we are happy with over 100 000 kms. Cars must be silver, but can be either I6 or V8.

Tyres and dints in panels arent an issue, we have our own facilities to fix them. Commission will be paid to anyone who can find me the right car for the right money. If anyone has an AU Fairlane leave the details here and ill contact you ASAP.

I didnt put it in the Market area as im assuming there wont be anyone on the Forums that actually is wanting to sell them, but will hopefully know someone outside that does.
BIGBADAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2003, 18:20   #2 (permalink)
XR6TURBOOOOO

Denmac Ford on Ipswich road gave me a Au Fairlane Ghia v8 as a coutesy car a few months ago when my car went in, i dont know if they still have it but they probably do, they were desperately trying to get rid of it.
Old 03-17-2003, 21:22   #3 (permalink)

Go to a motor vehicle broker as a car like this is not so readily available and you can get a nation wide search done.

I forgot to add that I bought my silver AU Fairlane Ghia six months ago with 40,000 km's on the clock at $38,000 on the road in S.A. Sorry, but it ain't for sale!
jonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 21:57   #4 (permalink)

yeah just picked up a reposesed 99 model in sliver with everything for $22 000 with 60 000 kms on the clock.
BIGBADAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 23:27   #5 (permalink)

au fairlane

late last year,I was at an auction in sydney an 99/00 au fairlane ghia with grey leather,vct 6,silver 46000klm immaculate 7 month rego went for $26000 they are there every now and then.
Probly cheaper now Going back in few weeks Ill check em out

Use the auctions some car owners would cry if they knew most of the prices cars go for.

I wouldnt mind a Black AU LTD myself If i could justify the expense.
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub