To celebrate the successful opening of aufalcon.com we are holding a competition for the best AU video.
Create the best AU Falcon video clip. Whether it's your car, a friends car or simply a clip about the AU Falcon, create it, submit it to aufalcon.com and WIN! You decide what's in the clip, just make sure its about AU Falcons!
The winner of the aufalcon.com video competition will win a 1:18 scale model of the #17 Shell Supercar AU Falcon. Valued at close to $200. This is a limited edition Classic Carlectables model. There are only 1000 of them made!
Steven Johnson 2002
Rel Feb 2003
Ford Falcon AU Item # 18035
Limited Edition 1000
The rules are very simple.
1. The video clip must be your own work, you cannot submit something created by someone else. It may contain footage and images from wherever you like however composition and creation must be your own. ALL video clips must be approved for use by the owner of the clip. ALL number plates must be obscured unless the owner of the number plate has given permission for it to be displayed.
2. The video clip must be submitted to aufalcon.com for display on or before 6pm on the final day of the competition. Late entries will not be included in the competition.
3. The video clip must be about AU model Falcons however presentation, format and content is entirely open.
4. All clips must end with the aufalcon.com logo page (available for download below).
5. aufalcon.com is permitted to keep and have available for download any video clips submitted indefinitely.
6. aufalcon.com reserves the right not to display any video clip it deems to be offensive or not in keeping with the terms of the site.
7. Video clips can be submitted by ANYONE. You DO NOT have to own, drive or have access to an AU Falcon or be a member of Fordforums.com to enter.
8. Video clips must be a minimum of 2 minutes and a maximum of 15 minutes in length. Size is not an issue however under 100meg is preferred.
9. Obvious Porn will NOT be accepted regardless of how many AU's are in it!
After all the clips are received a voting poll will be started in Fordforums.com for judging on July 11th 2004. The best 10 clips (if more than 10 are received) will be chosen by the aufalcon.com administrators and all Fordforums.com members will be allowed to vote for 1 (one) clip. The vote will last for 1 (one) week and the winner will be the person with the highest votes. The voting will happen this way as it is the fairest and most equitable method available. The winner will be notified by either Email or PM.
Start your camera's and let the movie making begin.
Competition ends at 6pm on July 4th 2004