It's out now, I picked it up last night. Even better than issue 1, another Ford friendly issue.
Cover: Orange XY GT (not inside though),
Exclusive FAST FORDS - The Future (We put BLUE OVAL BOSS under the blowtorch)
Inside (Ford related);
- Arrows Falcon coupe at MMS
- AU Falcon shells for Aussie Racing Cars (was Aussie Legends) the 1/2 size racers. FF should get one - I bags driving it in NSW.
- Muscle Building - 6 page interview with Geoff Polites, nothing really new for FF readers. Will not confirm or deny GT (GTHO), thoughts on FTE & T-Series. Mentions internet Forums as a way he stays in touch with the enthusiast - hey that's US!
- John Bowe has a letter to the editor "...without doubt the best read I have had 10 years..."
- 2 page spread on Moffat 1973 winning XA GT
- 4 pages on Craig Lowndes
- 2 pages on R7 - with comment from GP
- Review on Pursuit Ute - better than Maloo
- Blue Blood - a Herrod modified EL GT
- Model of Bill Brown's death defying MAJOR demolish of XY GTHO at Bathurst in 1971.
- They found out what happened to the Goss Bathurst winning XA from Issue 1 (MIA). (Stolen, Stripped & set alight - Bastards)
Non Ford related articles include;
- Ralliart Magna
- Restoration of Beechey Monaro - what a beast!
- 7-litre Monaro for Nations Cup
- Hemi Pacers
- Brocks 1979 A9X - Holden greatest touring car?
- Perkins "Holden" powered 1993 winning Commodore
- Cross-8 dual cab Commodore - it will beat Ford to the market.
- A woody FX - cool
- Monaro = Pontiac GTO; Ute = Chev ElCamino. Interview with GM brass including Lutz.
- Bathurst Great Eights
- How to - V6 into HR
- Humpy ute models.
I LOVE this magazine - so far everypage of issue 1 @ 2 have been a great read. GOOD STUFF!