AV Interceptor - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2001, 21:50   #1 (permalink)

AV Interceptor

I was thinking about the range of the 5.4 V8 engines- SOHC, DOHC,2V,3V,4V and supercharged- and contemplating car combinations with these engines.
My personal favourite is the blown 5.4 seen in the F-150 Lightning. Big power/mass torque. Then I came up with this XR8 model that would rock the establishment.
Think Mad Max.
Think black interceptor with supercharged V8.
Think possible AV XR8, Eaton blown 5.4 and auto(straight from the F-150 Lightning), painted black,black 18 inch rims, Brembo brake package, special body kit (imagine a 2002 version of the monza front), Black leather interior and a option Blue Heeler dog. I present the 2002 XR8 Interceptor.
David, build it and they will come!
Mr GTHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2001, 04:28   #2 (permalink)

you know, you're onto something here! i'd love to see a Falcon Interceptor. it doesn't have to be an XR8 at all. but it would be a sales success i reckon!
Old 12-23-2001, 05:29   #3 (permalink)
Australian Falcon Member

Yeah, fully do the Mad Max thing, have the Monza front end on it - Just imagine how well that'd blend in with a Euro Edge styling!

And have a 5.8 litre modular motor too!
discokin6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 10:05   #4 (permalink)
Ford Member

How about some long range fuel tanks, horn exaust note, only in black...

Not just here, its the sort of limited edition that *WOULD* sell in the US, garentee it.. I can proberly dig up a whole bunch of links of people who painted/modified there car (tarus, camry, mustangs, chevys/dodges) to look somewhat like the falcon used in the mad max movies. Dedicated fans, if somewhat misguided..

Make 500, 250 here, 250 over there. Get it licenced offically.

Black has intrinsic link to evil and fast cars, when HSV first made the VTII GTS it wasn't just coincidence that almost all reviewed models were black.. And it looked dam good.

Two cars Ford should make as limited edition:
-Ford Mad Max interceptor Falcon
-Ford Millenium Falcon (starwars)

Doo it!
IPhido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 14:02   #5 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by IPhido
How about some long range fuel tanks, horn exaust note, only in black...

Not just here, its the sort of limited edition that *WOULD* sell in the US, garentee it.. I can proberly dig up a whole bunch of links of people who painted/modified there car (tarus, camry, mustangs, chevys/dodges) to look somewhat like the falcon used in the mad max movies. Dedicated fans, if somewhat misguided..

Make 500, 250 here, 250 over there. Get it licenced offically.

Black has intrinsic link to evil and fast cars, when HSV first made the VTII GTS it wasn't just coincidence that almost all reviewed models were black.. And it looked dam good.

Two cars Ford should make as limited edition:
-Ford Mad Max interceptor Falcon
-Ford Millenium Falcon (starwars)

Doo it!
Millenium falcon will infringe on copyright laws, they had that problem last year when they released the special value packs for the new milennium hehe the milennium fairlane got through, but the milennium falcon was blocked cos was a copyrighted trademark....
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 21:32   #6 (permalink)
Ford Member

Don't forget the sidepipes! There was a millenium falcon concept car during the late eighties. It was a blodd red XF ute with a nice boddy kit, nice fat mags and a tint jjob which was darker than the inside of a coal miners arse at midnight. Looked great, pity the didn't tinker with the 4.1 while they were at it.
HO HO HO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub