Well it's been a looooong time since I started my project, lotsa stupid little mistakes have been made here and there, but last week i finally got the car up and running, minus the blower though as my income has slowed to a crawl, and also minus the stereo as i need to get my alarm refitted.
But for now, i present to you the EAFL!!!
Since i don;t have any weight in the back atm, the arse end sits a tad higher than it should, but the front is far lower than i imagained it was going to be. I also need to clean up the wiring within the engine bay, but for now i'm rapd that the car is back on the road.
As you can see from the last two pics it has been out of my driveway, and actually took it for a spin road the hills last week to test out the handling etc. I'm very happy with the car (even though it's developed a bad exhaust leak since and is going like turd atm
Blower wont be installed till early next year unfortunately :(