Badass Car Compilation *NEW* - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2007, 23:01   #1 (permalink)

Badass Car Compilation *NEW*

Video - I promise you won't regret clicking this. Girls, racing, crashing, burnouts.

Hello everyone. My name's Chris and I know this is my first post, but I wanted to show you guys this website that I'm helping to get started. It's a general car forum. It's not competing with this site because it's so general that it could never hope to provide you with the same detail and knowledge about your cars as your car specific forum does. In fact, there's even a profile field that lets you input your home car community so that people can see what car forum you're from.

The point of this new forum is to bring different car cultures together to hopefully decrease the hatred against eachother. It does include one sub forum where people can fight, but it's just a pressure valvue because conflict about different cars is unavoidable.

I hope you don't see this as spam for 2 reasons. 1, even if you're not interested in checking out the site, I hope you will still enjoy the compilation I made. 2, this new site is non profit (there's one ad on there, but it's just there because minor tech issues are stopping me from taking it off lol. We don't make a penny from it).

For a limited time only, if you make at least 3 posts every week for a period of 3 months or more, you'll be granted a "Founding Member" title under your name forever. Isn't that nice? Thanks for your time.
GTChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2007, 23:57   #2 (permalink)
93 2.3 MTX BOLTED OUT!

Re: Badass Car Compilation *NEW*

chris,
streetfire has been doing real real well for a while now.
ive spent nights just watching viedos from there.
cool stuff but if you looked up my ip, ive seen at least a few hundred of the movies up there, but im not a memebr of the forum yet, what do i get!!!!
that dosent even include the viedos i watched multiple times!!!
in fact if u look deep in the ford forums here u willl find posts i made showing ppl here viedos up on streetfire.
Old 02-06-2007, 18:41   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronicus
chris,
streetfire has been doing real real well for a while now.
ive spent nights just watching viedos from there.
cool stuff but if you looked up my ip, ive seen at least a few hundred of the movies up there, but im not a memebr of the forum yet, what do i get!!!!
that dosent even include the viedos i watched multiple times!!!
in fact if u look deep in the ford forums here u willl find posts i made showing ppl here viedos up on streetfire.
uh...i'm not talking about streetfire

for those of you who missed it, I'm talking about octaneworld.com

Old 02-06-2007, 18:42   #4 (permalink)

Old 02-06-2007, 18:42   #5 (permalink)

there are many more here:
Valentines Day Challenge - Octane World
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub