Just looked at Wheels the other day (didn't buy it because I'm a poor, poor man) and I noted they had 'Best Commadore Ever' section, where they went through the various models and decided on an all time top 5. It went something like this;
- fair enough I guess
2) VL - Holden's Second Best Commadore Ever . . . pity its a Nissan.
3) VR - boring
4) VT - I have to say I don't mind them
5) VP - ick
Anyway, after the doctors got me out of my coma, I got to thinking about Falcons, and which were the best models.
My list would probably look like this;
1) XY - first falcon that comes to mind for most people, I put it first because it just oozes cool, and gets the big thumbs up from everybody.
2) ED - basically what the EA should have been from the beginning, not that the EA isn't a decent car, but, you know. Can we say Sprint?
3) XC - the coupe is the best looking car ford has ever made. Period.
4) EL - one of my Holden fanatic friends says that, among his evil hoard of Holden loving co-conspiritors, the EL has the noteworthy mantle of 'if I had to by a Ford I'd buy that one'. Who can blame them?
5) AV - okay, so it isn't here yet, but the hype alone makes it a contender in my books.
Of course, I'm nobody special, and my opinions are heavily biased as, of the above cars, I've only ever really been in three of them for any lengthy period of time. This topic has probably been done before, but what are your opinions?