I can't believe nobody has mentioned Pizza on SBS! That's an absolute cack!
* The Simpsons would have to be right at the top of the list for me, I can watch it all day - and back when I had Fox, I actually did on more than one occasion!
* I have been known to watch the odd episode of Buffy as well (mmm... Buffy...), and on the odd occasion, Angel. I gotta have my fill of wierd-ass supernatural comedy/drama, with the odd moment of eye candy, each week!
* I'm a huge fan of CNNNN - REAL comedy!
* Red Dwarf - smegging brilliant!
* BlackAdder - "Baldrick, your breath comes straight from Satan's bottom!"
* The Late Show (on the ABC, not Letterman) - the benchmark for skit shows, nothing has come close since. Look how lame these guys are now on The Panel etc.! A tragic loss!
* Monkey - yes, I have the complete set on DVD. Timeless!
* Top Gear - where else can you see 5 people in a convertible Rolls Royce, with their arms in the air and cheering, going sideways, in a cloud of tyre smoke! Since losing my Foxtel, I have really REALLY missed this show.
* Any and all daytime soapies - especially Passions. A work colleague admitted she taped it, and I had no hesitation in telling her immediately that I thought less of her.
* Paradise Beach - pure excrement.
* The Bob Morrison Show - I actually feel physically ill thinking about that so-called "show"
* 95% of US sitcoms
* Any and all morning "variety" shows - is there anything more depressing?
* Nauseating afternoon chat shows - Oprah especially.
* Infomercials - an insult to intellect, at best!
* Don't Forget Your Toothbrush - words fail me.
There are plenty more on both sides, but compiling that last list has left me heavily disturbed and drained.