Bit of a laugh - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2003, 02:20   #1 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Bit of a laugh

It's army orientaited, but funny as.

http://www.skippyslist.com/
psycho chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2003, 03:46   #2 (permalink)

Being ex military I can say most higher ranks do NOT have a sense of humour , and all I can say that whole page would piss them all off and maid me laugh so hard i fell off the chair.
myxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 04:08   #3 (permalink)
Ford Member

Tongue

What a pisser this is serious fun stuff.

Our supply Sgt is 'Sgt Watkins' was a 'Sugar Daddy'. Man they are sugar daddys you treat them right and you get showered with gifts! Why I've got lots of momentos lying around my house thanks to old Jonty.

'Calvin-Ball' is not authorized PT

now that could be quite dangerous !

I should not assign new privates to 'guard the flight line'.

- does'nt everyone do it on those long 6 hour ghost shifts :)

Must not make T-shirts up depciting a pig with the writing "Eat Pork or Die" in Arabic to bring as civilian attire when preparing to deploy to a primarily Muslim country

- faaark that funny. I heard some fellas in a APC in my unit played that song 'show no mercy' on a loudpspeaker during a live fire excercice. The locals got very jumpy.

May not pretend to be a facist stormtrooper, while on duty-

out as a prank in my first year me and Parker did the infamous goose step and saluted a NCO. Much cleaning duty afterwards.

The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."

- bootleg liquor smuggling operations 77 Squadron was famous for

Must not use military vehicles to ‘Squish' things

- that happened while I was getting survival training in FNQ North of Townsville. A APC driver on his 'L' reversed and destroyed a innocent looking Valiant which came out second best. Weather it was intentional or not nobody knows.

Claymore mines are not filled with yummy candy, and it is wrong to tell new soldiers that they are

- not to mention when you primed them and nobody remembers where you left them afterwards as nobody mapped out where they were put !

Rodents are not entitled to burial with full military honors, even if they are "casualties of war".

- numerous kangaroos and 2 wombats died heroicly during basic in SA in my RAAF training in a few live fire excercises. A particular wombat suffered a fate no animal could. Atleast the skipper got the SLR got a bullet in its skull before some rookie would lob grenades at it to attempt to blow it to bits.

The loudspeaker system is not a forum to voice my ideas.
- somebody acted like the control voice from the outer limits one day and the CO got very jumpy. There is nothing wrong with this barracks its now being taken over by the VC we now control the loudspeaker, the mess hall, the latrine and the armoury there is no escape. more cleaning duty did follow.
Ramrod429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 19:04   #4 (permalink)

When a Commander in a secret position is trying to speak with a mouthfull , never walk past and say "indians sir ?" , (remember the old picnic add ?") You will get the look of death , LUCKY I didn't score any extra duties for that one.NO SENSE OF HUMOUR AT ALL.Get alife all you ranking people.I quite the military beacuse of the small fish in a small pond syndrome , and all the double standards.
myxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub