Bloody druggies - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2003, 22:08   #1 (permalink)
Not a Twink

Thumbs down Bloody druggies

Last night cruising in Scarborough, we were stopped at the lights in my mates XR6. Now when we cruise, I generally always make sure the doors are locked and windows half way up when we cruise threw the areas where there is lots of people.

However last night we I didn't have the windows up, I see some drugged up (probably 18 years old) girl stumble onto the road (She wasn't a derro or anything, look like she'd just come outta a nightclub), I didn't take much notice, next thing I see his she comes up to the car and try and open the door, at this stage I'm spinning out a little here, she sticks her head into my window and goes "Open the doors babe", I turn to my mate and go "Do we know her?" Hes like "No don't let her in!" so I tell her to **** off, then she starts going "I'm an undercover cop ****ing let me in" then trys to jump threw the window, now I'm trying to push her in the car and I tell my mate to just take off. She grabs me and trys her for life to get into the car, I managed to push her off, she then punches the car as we take off, lucky there was no damage to my friends car else I would of had to got out the car and got serious.

AS we take off, we see her go the cruise cars behind us and do the same thing, then they take off and she runs across the road to do the same thing.

Not a good state to see a young girl in, and if some dodgy guys picked her up and she got raped, she'd be the first person to kick a fuss. Lesson learnt though, I will be making sure all doors are locked and windows are 3/4 up when I go cruising next week.
honer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2003, 22:45   #2 (permalink)
E Series Chick Supremo

Drugs r bad MMmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Check out the OzECruisers Inc. website HERE

FF Lynch Mob BITCH
O.F.R #65
Mother Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2003, 23:11   #3 (permalink)

I think you are just as immature as she is. Wouldn't it be better to try to help her than just ignoring her? She probably just wanted a lift home, and what danger does a pissed 18 year old girl pose? I take it there was a couple of blokes in the car. Shame on you.
Old 02-16-2003, 03:05   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Quote:
Originally posted by TopGhia
I think you are just as immature as she is. Wouldn't it be better to try to help her than just ignoring her? She probably just wanted a lift home, and what danger does a pissed 18 year old girl pose? I take it there was a couple of blokes in the car. Shame on you.
that's a very naive statement .. In a perfect world I would agree .. but in this day and age of false accusations, druggies with syringes and all sorts of other things I am afraid our drunk/drugged miss would get exactly the same treatment from me.
If some actually asked for help and didn't act up that's one thing.. but to do what she did and expect help .. forget it .. she is trouble.
xacoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 03:15   #5 (permalink)
Birth, Drift, Death...

well i can tell you that no druggos are EVER getting into my car!!!

or even drunks really - if there is even the slighest chance that there will be vomit coming into contact with my vehicle they can ALL WALK!!!

though i would have prolly stopped and tried to give her a hand.

197.4hp at the wheels, 14.505@152.46km/h
Tuning in progress...
*CLICK TO SEE MY XR6*
I can get new Genuine Holden/Ford/Audi/Land Rover/Honda parts cheap, PM me!
Rollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 05:34   #6 (permalink)
Not a Twink

Sorry guys I meant push her OUT of the car.
honer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 05:51   #7 (permalink)
pR()rN_*

nope I agree with you dude you did the right thing. People like that can't be helped out overnight and would have ruined your night by getting you do run her around or worse by puking on your car.
People on drugs are a total liablity to themselves and anyone with them.
Trust me I know what drugs do to people from my old work.
Old 02-16-2003, 06:41   #8 (permalink)
کhậ۴ţ

Quote:
Originally posted by xa-coupe
that's a very naive statement .. In a perfect world I would agree .. but in this day and age of false accusations, druggies with syringes and all sorts of other things I am afraid our drunk/drugged miss would get exactly the same treatment from me.
If some actually asked for help and didn't act up that's one thing.. but to do what she did and expect help .. forget it .. she is trouble.
Never a truer word spoken. Trouble with a capital T.

shaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 08:40   #9 (permalink)
###AND EDGT DRIVER###

dont worry tim i will protect you from the nasty women we me go out this friday .

dont no why thay do drugs ~want speed get a ford~
xf351gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 07:42   #10 (permalink)

how do you know she was on drug? how bout alcohol? in all honesty, you have less self control when really pissed, compared to ecstacy, speed etc.
snavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub