Boycott Bali NOW!! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2005, 00:56   #1 (permalink)

Thumbs up Boycott Bali NOW!!

Schapell Corby has been used as a scapegoat by the Australian and Indonesian Governments. Anyone planning on a holiday to BALI, cancell it, immediately and tell all your friends to avoid the place like a whore house with the pox.
Schapell has been wrongfully convicted and it is up to us all to get her home. Boycotting BALI will cause financial hardship to the Balinese and pressure from them, as well, will get Schapells conviction overturned.
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2005, 01:07   #2 (permalink)

Re: Boycott Bali NOW!!

that's a bit harsh.

I think that the outcome was to be expected for these types of cases in indonesia. anyone with drugs is dealt with very harshly and although there is a possibility that she's innocent, there's no concrete evidence supporting that. We may not like the verdict but she did have a fair trial, and we should accept the verdict. I think that if there hadn't been such media attention and pressure she probably would have received a much harsher sentence, so think this is probably the best that could have been expected
Otsile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 01:13   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otsile
that's a bit harsh.

I think that the outcome was to be expected for these types of cases in indonesia. anyone with drugs is dealt with very harshly and although there is a possibility that she's innocent, there's no concrete evidence supporting that. We may not like the verdict but she did have a fair trial, and we should accept the verdict. I think that if there hadn't been such media attention and pressure she probably would have received a much harsher sentence, so think this is probably the best that could have been expected
one quick note that ill mention is that the indonesian judge has not aquited anyone out of 500 cases he has heard,showing how one eyed they are.
NC 5ltr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 03:16   #4 (permalink)

true. a stat like that can only be intepreted in one way. It shows how harsh they are on drug dealers/smugglers. which is why i think she got off pretty lightly for the severity of the charges. I believe that's some of it must be due to indonesia's relationship with australia. someone from anywhere else probably would have gotten a life sentence or death
Otsile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 03:17   #5 (permalink)

i cancelled a week that i booked for oct , i wont put myself in a country that treats bombers beter than grass smokers. i hope another wave hits them and i will be first to protest against sending a dime to the pricks, and if i see another indoneasian boat person crying help i will stuff them full of nimbins best and send them home.
Old 05-27-2005, 04:08   #6 (permalink)
Yellow Glow XA GT

Big lesson to be learnt, lock your bags.
If you're dumb enough to travel with unlocked bags, and I mean every zipper, then I'm sorry, but you're a dumbass..
Innocent?? Guilty?? Don't know, and in general, don't care, we wouldn't be listening to it if she was a 26yo unemployed ugly fat chick.. .now would we??
Beauty student?? whatever... just selling papers in my opinion.

Bali is great, so too are most asian countries, but it's the old case of better beware, and take all necessary steps to avoid issues like this.

Mick.
Old 05-27-2005, 04:11   #7 (permalink)

i ****ing hope the whole of bali get slamed by another tsunami the ****wits!!!!!! sorry im not racist but what they done to a persons life is just ****in wrong!!!!! and as for the judge, he said that her evidence were close friends and that he will scrap the evidence they provided.....what about them customs ****heads that worked together for years at the same airporty that cought chapelle?? arnt they friends, they were able toi conjure up any story to get some sort of ****in rise, he didnt scrap that evidence though...no...so mr cheif judge, on behalf of my self and the other 93% of australia "**** YOUR SELF"!!!
mr_xlr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 04:26   #8 (permalink)

Indonesia has been on my list of places "not to go back to ever again" for quite a while now.
I agree, boycott the joint, whatever problems they have in the future they can work it out for themselves. Obviously they don't appreceiate any help thats given to them such as taking tsunami relief millions then telling Australians to piss off home quick. The verdict for Schapell just highlights what a stupid, backward predjudicial legal system they have. Wait untill the Bali 9 get sentenced, it will be a bullet in the head for sure, whilst Muslim terrorists and murderers of the so called 'infidels' (you,me & any other foreigners) get a pat on the back. What a fu*#ing joke!, they wont be getting one red cent from me!, ever.
Old 05-27-2005, 06:18   #9 (permalink)

mad Re: Boycott Bali NOW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSV ETA
Indonesia has been on my list of places "not to go back to ever again" for quite a while now.
I agree, boycott the joint, whatever problems they have in the future they can work it out for themselves. Obviously they don't appreceiate any help thats given to them such as taking tsunami relief millions then telling Australians to piss off home quick. The verdict for Schapell just highlights what a stupid, backward predjudicial legal system they have. Wait untill the Bali 9 get sentenced, it will be a bullet in the head for sure, whilst Muslim terrorists and murderers of the so called 'infidels' (you,me & any other foreigners) get a pat on the back. What a fu*#ing joke!, they wont be getting one red cent from me!, ever.
What he said!!!
Just to get the facts right though, the Bali bombers got what they deserved.
It was the ringleader,that abu bloody bshir or whatever his name is, that only
got 2yrs for masterminding and organising the finance for the whole thing!!
GO FIGURE?????
Old 05-27-2005, 15:44   #10 (permalink)

mate two years for planning and making sure it gets carried out that 200ppl die ???? two years? and thats fair? while corby got 20 for what????? for **** sakes i will never go to bali or indonesia for that matter, like i said b4 i hope they get hit by another tsunami!!! wankers! australia donated over 100million , thats just the ppl of australia not the gornment....and there they were clapping and cheering when she got the sentence !! im so upset by whats happend to her if i cold do anything i would...and as for that judge...nothing but a wanker, the melbourne QC was laughing at the whoe trial and said it was wrong!! so JOHN HOWARD we know u can get corby back and its matter of willing to bend the rules!!!!!!!!!!!
mr_xlr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub