BullRoad.com - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2003, 09:04   #1 (permalink)
andersen

Thumbs up BullRoad.com

Do you always meet some bullroad on street, I do every day!

One of my recommended website as below!

http://bullroad.com

my car just crash on two days ago, :(
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2003, 14:39   #2 (permalink)
gone

Re: BullRoad.com

Dont see the point of that website!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 15:51   #3 (permalink)
BOFH

Umm, I really don't see the point. a few blurry photo's of numberplates in Asia and a odd comment really isn't enought to rivet me to a site.

Sorry, I'm sure it's interesting to some.

Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 20:36   #4 (permalink)
andersen

cool

Is it? This is what I said last time too, I couldn’t get the point at that site, finally one day; I realize that I can release my temper there.

I drive every day and facing meet a lot of bad driving attitude driver on road, some time I really will lost my temper on those bad driver. But what can I do?

* Bit & knock them? It illegal
* Scold them? They can't hear me
* Show some o|o fault languages sign to them? Even they show they didn't understand why I am so angry. (It also showing my character is bad if I really do so...)
* Report to police? Ha, they said you are too free to do nothing.

So what can I do again? One-day night, I bring along my mini digital camera on my driving, I am still meet those idiot on road. Suddenly I have an idea, switch on my D-camera and snap them, when back home, I try again to search the site called "bullroad.com" I post there.

I found that every time I post, my feeling are getting better. At least I got some place to release it. he he.

I still know this site still can't get the point, for me, I just go there for my free time. no too much meaning.

I really hope one day, those drivers on picture will seen they are there. remind them, what there are doing wrong, how they hurt others people on road.

That is all... find for me... he he
Old 07-12-2003, 21:00   #5 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

personally do not see the point of the site.

you take pictures of slow driving cars aka turtle cars. You complain about them on an online community. You have some issues that you need to address if this is an outlet for your anger at other drivers. One it makes no sense. two the pictures are crap especially for a digital camera.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 21:26   #6 (permalink)
andersen

Of course picture can't show any action on the driver, except if you uses the digital video cam snap down every sec.

The picture only show that are the driver are made mistake.

It like a police government put a speed track camera on beside the traffic light, once a car go over the red light, the camera still auto snap, and a months later, there will mail you the "fine".

It similar likes that.

I don't care how is the picture like blur or what, just important, is the car number; I don't show all number out is because of the Internet rules and regulation. So I just cover a number or alphabet.

Just ask self a question, If I snap your car, I cover a number or alphabet, do you know this car is belong to you, if you don't, so sorry, because you care your car, for me, I will know.

In my country, car number is ABC 1234,

A are = state
B are = every A - Z of C
C are = every 9999

P/s: Picture crap not the important point, of course not the worst one, at long you got the number a bit clear, the reader will understand better.

An for example, if you car is GTO number WAZ 2256, so many car is with number 2256? A-Z = ? 26 cars. Not necessary all 26 cars is GTO, right?
Old 07-12-2003, 21:53   #7 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

if you took a pic of my car and put shit up about me that was false or for that matter crap like you are posting i would just take down your server host. Simple enough.

Anyway my point is that I dont see any point on that site. I dont see what the deal is and really dont care to. I dont see that many will either.

If you are trying to make a point clear pics would be better. Also, no speed cameras or red light cameras here. We just shoot the stupid things or destroy them.

If it gets your rocks off then so be it, but it is pretty much a useless site to most that have already seen it by the comments in this thread.

And that sir is the bottom line.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 21:58   #8 (permalink)
SM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersen
Of course picture can't show any action on the driver, except if you uses the digital video cam snap down every sec.

It like a police government put a speed track camera on beside the traffic light, once a car go over the red light, the camera still auto snap, and a months later, there will mail you the "fine".

It similar likes that.

I don't care how is the picture like blur or what, just important, is the car number; I don't show all number out is because of the Internet rules and regulation. So I just cover a number or alphabet.

Just ask self a question, If I snap your car, I cover a number or alphabet, do you know this car is belong to you, if you don't, so sorry, because you care your car, for me, I will know.

A are = state
B are = every A - Z of C
C are = every 9999

P/s: Picture crap not the important point, of course not the worst one, at long you got the number a bit clear, the reader will understand better.

An for example, if you car is GTO number WAZ 2256, so many car is with number 2256? A-Z = ? 26 cars. Not necessary all 26 cars is GTO, right?

I've read this information 4 times and I now have a headache and have to go and lie down. I'm very confused, maybe you could post an image of your numberplate to demonstrate.
Old 07-13-2003, 01:00   #9 (permalink)
More horsepower required

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersen

It similar likes that.

A are = state
B are = every A - Z of C
C are = every 9999

I cannot make sense of both the site and your post.
They are both shithouse .
Fordhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2003, 02:47   #10 (permalink)
andersen

Yeah! May be you are all right, I didn't said bullroad.com must be right. For me I am acceptable. For you all might be not, depend, how you thinks.

Like a company manufactures a car or things, not necessary every one will accept, some will agree some will decline. All people have different taste.

For example like if you don’t like you may ignore it, if you like, you uses it.

Another example, there have two type of person here, a lady is not good looking walk pass you, what you do?

Person 1 : Say “hey! So ugly you are!

Person 2 : just give a smile and say “ halo, nice day to you”

Depending the person thinking.

About this site, don’t have any problem for me, I just wish to recommended, some one is interested. Of course decline are acceptable too.

Right? Then any more complaint?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub