Calling South Carolina Member's - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2007, 12:12   #1 (permalink)

Calling South Carolina Member's

Hello Ya'll,

I have pondered the idea of starting a Thunderbird/Cougar/Mark VIII/Ford Club for South Carolina enthusiasts for a couple of years now. I have some spare time @ the current moment so I am logging onto all the Ford Forums I am registered to to spread the word and find out if people would be interested.

Once I figure out if there is any interest, I am going to buy a domain for the Club & have the web-site and Forums designed by a friend of mine so that we can stay in contact with the locals without having to sift through hundreds of posts on the National Forums for the Ford Vehicles we love.

I wanted t go around and make sure there was some interest before I go ahead and waste time and money on something that has little to no interest in this area.

Personally I am from Longs, SC, right outside of Myrtle Beach, but the Club would be based throughout the entire Carolina's North & South. I know that there is a North Carolina Chapter of the TCCoA and I am not trying to take anything away from that club nor the TCCoA as a Club, but the Club I am trying to put together is going to include any and all Ford, Mercury, Lincoln vehicles not vehicle specific.

If you feel you would be interested in this idea please respond in this thread of you can email me directly @ JLore21@gmail.com

I look forward to seeing where this leads me in my quest & I Thank You for the space on your board for allowing me to post this.

Jason L.
JLore21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub