Camry driver FINALLY frustrated with her own car... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2003, 22:54   #1 (permalink)
Corner Hugger

Camry driver FINALLY frustrated with her own car...

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/World/story_52851.asp

The world's first recorded Camry driver to not only actually have a life story (other than being a mindless drone who can't drive like every other Toyota driver) but also the world's first record of a Toyota being used as a weapon of mass destruction... against the "oh so almighty Mr Bush"... if only he was ACTUALLY God then maybe we'd give a toss...

Story translation...

"In the USA today, we were so bored and feeling so left out by the lack of current credible threats to Mr Bush, that when a local woman trying to drive her Camry around a corner accidentally rammed 15 cars off the road and then slammed into a wall 5 kilometres away from the stadium he was in 3 weeks ago, terror alerts were raised when it was noticed her 2nd cousins aunt's uncle who used to date Osama bin laden's 2nd neice 15 times removed in another life could have perhaps used her children as human shields in a terrorist attack against him using a 98 grey camry with full fuel tanks..."

What will they think of next to explain why Camry drivers are such a joke?!!!! It's a shame she was so late. Maybe if the terror recruiters hadn't picked a camry driver they might have had better chance at getting there on time...

European Ford Owners Club - Southern Region President

Zetec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2003, 19:50   #2 (permalink)
Bucknaked Is My Real Name

Re: Camry driver FINALLY frustrated with her own car...

What happens if you rent a car and the only cars left are camry's. Does that mean that person is a joke cause their driving a camry?
bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 21:09   #3 (permalink)

Simple walk to the nearest other rental agency or better use a thing called a phone.
17" ROH Shadow Chrome RT's, K&N Air Filter, LSD Conversion w/ 3.7 Gears.
Proudest Addition: Socks the Brindle Staffy Girl.
Proud TQE Operator
6pAc|30nG|00n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 23:07   #4 (permalink)
Faster than Zyrtec

Keep laughing guys, they do sell, people do like them, its a more international car than the BA, and they probably sell more on a global basis too.

Just to qualify, I don't own one.
dave_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 06:43   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_au
Keep laughing guys, they do sell, people do like them, its a more international car than the BA, and they probably sell more on a global basis too.
So that's means NOBODY is safe from Camrys!
Old 12-13-2003, 13:03   #6 (permalink)
BOFH

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_au

Just to qualify, I don't own one.

Whats with the Toyota fetish? You know what I mean

Could be worse I guess, could be selling the Crown or even the Condom...I mean Windom here. Seriously UGLY cars.

Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 01:15   #7 (permalink)
Faster than Zyrtec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
Whats with the Toyota fetish? You know what I mean
Hehe, you know how it goes, you have a couple, then a couple more, and before you know it, your batting for the other team
dave_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 04:52   #8 (permalink)

Great translation Zetec..
"As soon as the car hit the wall, there were probably 20 cops on her,"
Enough said..
She really shouldn't have done this with kids in the car, the world is a crazy enough place to raise kids as it is without parents adding to it.
JADED6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 15:58   #9 (permalink)

Toyota drivers are (all?) the same (My brother drives a lexus and my girlfriend drives a toyota).. They are not thinking drivers, well not the majority of them anyway.

Toyota drivers generally not focused on the road, most toyota's have limp steering, cushy but detached ride and are fairly quiet. They are always drifting in and out of lanes in front of me, with apparently no distractions to explain it. No indicators almost all the time, seem to vary the speed alot, on one piece of road rated at 100kmph, they will do 85, then when you get close to them, they will do 120, then, say there is a funny looking tree, they do 85 then speed back up to 120. Toyota drivers always have trouble reverse parking, or do it really slowly. And if they can't turn left from the right most lane, they snap, and try to kill the president.

Im not serious (or am I), these are just funny generalisations.

Of course as a Nissan driver, it is my sworn duty to out drag, out corner, out manuvour any toyota driver. Of course nissan drivers are more likely to have a accident because of this, but atleast we know we are going to have a accident.
Phido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 19:48   #10 (permalink)
Corner Hugger

ha that's funny stuff. Would engineering Toyota's first ever excitable, dynamic and involving car stop the muppets from buying Toyotas or would it just put them all behind the wheel of the next most boring brand... cough... Honda

European Ford Owners Club - Southern Region President

Zetec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub