Canberra WRX copper - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2003, 01:58   #1 (permalink)
Ford Member

Canberra WRX copper

Outside my uni today on Ginninderra Drive (Canberra) a few cop cars set up a barricade to inspect cars as they went by.

There was a WRX copper parked in the middle of the road on the median strip (the bug-eyed version). I decided to stop and have a look at them, and suddenly this old yellow falcon does a major U turn over the median strip about 20 metres before he gets the the coppers and speeds off!

This funny looking cop runs over to his WRX ( he had motorbike riding boots on and tight pants) and proceeds to do a 3 point turn before speeding off to try and catch the falc.

Came back pretty quick, so i think he missed it. Maybe the falcon was stolen or something, cos he was definitely spooked, doing a u'y right in front of 3 coppers!

WRX didn't sound impressive at all, the copper should have floored the biatch in my opinion.

So yeah thats the end of my story! Cheers :)
He|mut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2003, 02:56   #2 (permalink)

Re: Canberra WRX copper

hahaha
Cop probly couldnt drive! I can see him telling the story to his Fellow Police officers (much like a fisherman) of "the one that got away"
Cop "Ya should have seen it, it was a Worked Blown Noz injected BigBlock Falcon" when it was actually a 4.1L stock as a rock auto XD!
PHoeNiX_EB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 04:24   #3 (permalink)
Mechanical Dumbass

Re: Canberra WRX copper

i saw the inspectors there as i was pulling into college. when i turned in i saw the wrx pulling out. they should have walked 20 metres over to the carpark, they would have nabbed at least 20 cars for being unroadworthy!
Or at least thats the impression i get when everyone is saying "i was shitting myself when i saw them, i put 2 hands on the wheel and indicated really early to make sure they wouldnt pull me over" - hahaha
LOL at the yellow falcon!!! that would have been a great laugh to watch that
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub