dont know how many times i give the same advice...get an rs2000.
1. Rear wheel drive. also short wheel base so very chuckable (not that i advocate that sort of thing).
2. above average performance...just bring it!
3. look good in an out...what looks better?
4. reliable. they are, and they are easy to fix. (i challenge you to locate and change the bimmers alternator...hell, i challenge you to locate the battery :s6: )
5. manual. easier to find a manual than an auto.
6. fairly fuel efficient. well, um, not bad if you show restraint. however, with a car that kicks like an rs2000, very hard to be gentle.
see, problem solved:s6:
seriously, the bimmer could end up costing you big $$$. lovely car, but as adiviliax said, very soon it will have done some big kms.
You wash your car like it was your firstborn child, you tend to its needs like it was your own body, you protect it like it's your family, then you drive it like you stole it.
Weapons of rice destruction
2002 Ford Falcon AU3 XR6
1985 Ford Sierra XR4i
1980 Ford Escort RS2000