Colin McRae begins testing with Codemasters - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
┬╗ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2002, 02:54   #1 (permalink)

Colin McRae begins testing with Codemasters

Colin McRae begins testing with Codemasters

( i guess this is border line where it should be posted under the new guidelines so mods fell free to shift it where ever)
Not really motor sport but still a bit of good news on the game side of things. Personally I can't wait to pick up my Xbox console this week and see how good this thing is. Anyway here is the story!

As work ramps up on the latest incarnation of the 4.6 million selling Colin McRae Rally series, the eponymous hero paid a recent visit to the team at Codemasters to catch up on the latest developments.

The most widely anticipated rally game this year gives players one simple instruction: You are Colin McRae... and the gameplay challenge has the player taking on the role of McRae as he's given a 3 year contract to win a series of championships for Ford Rallye Sport.

Commenting on the game so far, Colin McRae says: "I'm delighted to see the progress being made on the game, Codemasters is working very closely with the Ford Rallye Sport team, myself and Nicky Grist to ensure that this game is the most accurate rally simulation to date. The cars are the most detailed I've ever seen in a video game - you'll even be able to see our movements in the car."

The team that created the 4.6 million selling Colin McRae Rally series are promising an adrenaline-filled video game experience which once again captures the thrills of real rally driving but this time will use the power of new platforms to offer a driving simulation which has never yet been experienced by gamers.

With the championships taking place over a variety of countries and the promise of being the most graphically impressive rally game ever designed, the latest in the Colin McRae Rally series will launch in Autumn 2002 and raises the bar another notch for rally games.
HSE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2002, 03:00   #2 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

Can't wait for this and V8 supercar race driver to hit the PC... hope to upgrade my video card to a Geforce 4 before these 2 games come out!
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub